Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

guess why the entry of manish nagdev ??

sunaina0702 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
what I feel after watching todays episode ...when ranvir and sadhna went to drink water after doing dandiya ....ranvir answered sadhna that it doesnt matter how anamika looks or her colour...but at the end before leaving he said that he still thinks anamika must be very beautiful.............and then sadhna was a bit worried about his expectation....................the meeting of anamika and anmol is mainly been delayed because if at such high expectations when ranvir will meet with ragini...............he will certainly be disheartened.....(though he says his love is true and all that).......leading to another heart break for ragini and this time really bad one................................manish nagdev 's entry will make ranvir realize his love for anamika......either it will be shown before RR meet or after RR meet........and then it will not matter how she looks...............at that point of time the true love story of RR will be shown.......................this is my guess.......................lets c.................

your points are welcome too...................so write down what you feel...............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful prediction!! i have similar expectation from manish nagdev(the new guy i presume) !!

i think that manish will be the guy that ragni's nani recommended for Ragni.. Manish will look at Ragni and fall in love with her!!

now two things can happen!

RR meet... ranvir gets disappointed ragni gets disappointed!!! manish consoles her and makes ranvir realize his love for her

RR meet.. ranvir is indifferent to ragni's complexion.. but manish gets evil because he is soo "in love" with ragni and tries to get RR apart!!

which ever the case i just want RR to get married!! haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

luv pri

Edited by pc84 - 15 years ago
stares thumbnail
I have to agree with you. Ranveer will try and forget about her and when this is happening Manish will come into her life.

Seeing her with someone else will make him realize that he can't let her go and truly loves her. By then I think Ragini will agree to getting married because either they haven't still met or he doesn't accept her either way she doesn't think she'll marry him.
moon87 thumbnail
i think that the guy is the guy that the nani is talking about, but that at first he will reject her but before he can vasu will find out about r and r and then she will convince this guy to marry her by bribing him and she will make ragini feel as if ranvir is not really happy with her so she will agree to marry the knew guy instead and since her mom does not want her to marry ranvir . then the new guy will eventually see how much r and r love each other and will help them to get together.            Just a thought.
apux thumbnail
It'll be so utterly sad if Ranvir gets disappointed when he finds out Ragini is Anamika....it'll just reinforce that he is shallow...but that probably would be realistic....he has this image in his head and I don't think it looks anything like Ragini!

I do think Ranvir might realizes he really loves Ragini with Manish's entry....I really really really hope Ragani doesn't actually get married to Manish's character!!!!
purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope the new guy brings Ragvir together and not make them apart!!!
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think he might initially bring them together, but then bring them apart. the TB article does say he plays a pivotal role in their first meeting, and i'm wondering if that could be a bad thing. for now i assume it's for the good, but later i think he starts to fall in love with ragini. then there will be a happy ending, sometime far in the future...
laughing doll thumbnail
well i think BIDAAI is changing into JUDAAI.......
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is here for a short span...!!! And because of him RR marriage will take place...!!! I am looking forward for this track as I like this new guy a lot...!!! 😳😳😳
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well i think BIDAAI is changing into JUDAAI.......

🤣 
Your username suits you.😉
Edited by just_in - 15 years ago