I wanna read New Moon!!!

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Does anyone know where I cna get all the chapters of it on the internet?!
I got the first one...Now I just need New Moon....
can anyone help me plzzz:D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You can probably find it here;

http://www.torrentreactor.net/find/new-moon-pdf

but I don't we're aloud to do that on this section

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

2. e-books of any of the books posted on IF is not allowed, for legal purposes! Support the author, and buy the book! If you are posting excerpts, please post the link from where you got it. It must either be from Stephanie Meyer's official site, or it should have (c) permission.

-Navi.

Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jus go buy it sweeety!! u will wnt 2 read it agen...like me!!😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
thanks for replying =D
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in ur place i would go buy it its worth it
slsr thumbnail
LOL..yea sure..its great..but..its awsome from chapter 16.5ish...cuz suthing great happens..not gonna spoil for ppl who didn't read it..but it literally sucks..till chapter 17...if yu don't like jacob.. i actually red those in 2 hrs...just to have my cheery moo dback...jacob nd his type were pissing me offfff.....otherwise its great..if yu pass that point...u r gonna luv off other books...so huuryyy nd read..so yu can have fun....

i actually read all for books in  a daiii..cuz they were so gud....nd most of all they were abt vampires..
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: slsr

LOL..yea sure..its great..but..its awsome from chapter 16.5ish...cuz suthing great happens..not gonna spoil for ppl who didn't read it..but it literally sucks..till chapter 17...if yu don't like jacob.. i actually red those in 2 hrs...just to have my cheery moo dback...jacob nd his type were pissing me offfff.....otherwise its great..if yu pass that point...u r gonna luv off other books...so huuryyy nd read..so yu can have fun....

i actually read all for books in  a daiii..cuz they were so gud....nd most of all they were abt vampires..

I sort of agree with you..It was a nightmare for me reading new moon without the mention of edward.I was literally that the Jake parts were moving at a slow pace. I actually skipped few of the chapters just to be close to edward. My inner voice kept screaming " Where is Edward?"

Actually i cudn buy the books either as it is not available in our country and unwantedly I had to rely on online ones. If you try the stores I am sure you will get it. If I was in your place then I wud have spent all my pocket money on buying the books..Trust me its worth it!😛

yeaaah justt buyy it..
its superrrr goood..
 kinda sad.
Edited by babii.girl - 15 years ago
WHOAA x ASHIEE thumbnail
well if you like jacob then you'll like the book..but i didn't find it tht interestinggg..