Update 25 September - First College Day

wida thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
They show next day. Gunur come for breakfast. Gunjan sneez and their father ask what happend your health is not good. Nupur want to tell what happend yesterday but Gunjan stops her from telling and says that it was cold in the train thats why. Gunurs father says that he will leave for a few days and because todays is their first day to college he will go with them. Dia comes and say no no need we are here we go together in one car we will have a lot of fun. Dias father says let go bro ..children will reach tiktak. Gunus father says today is your first day just remember one thing we came from Morena to Mumbai we only changed our place not our self and says i will leave now. Gunjan says one minute babuji and feeds him with something..and Babuji says you are just like your mother. Gunur takes asherwaad from him.

Dia.Uday and gunur are in te car towards college. Dia is driving very fast. Dia says im sorry what happend yesterday. Nupur says its oke in big citys hamesha chote chote baate hoti hai right uday bhai. Uday kamaal bari bari choti chot. Dia says chonu!!!!! They reach school and then Dia says i have to go back cause i forgot my cheerleading costume. Nupur says you aer taking part of a drama? Dia says not Drama but chearleading. Nupur says like in english movies they wear mini skirt .. Gunjan says di! Dia looks at Uday ..and then Uday says ohh yeah i will go wiht you too dia for moral support but what to do with this 2. Dia say i dont want you guys to be late first day. Gunjan says its oke we will go nupur says sam and Dia says woww brave girls. Uday says oke then chalo and when he just step out the car he sees mayank๐Ÿ˜ Uday says stop..outside mosam is not good. Mayank looks at uday too..and  then he goes and uday says yeah now asmaan bilkol saaf hain ..come.and Gunur goes

Gunjan says di dont you think the people were talking really weird in the party yesterday. Everyone was making joke of us. Nupur says mujhe to aaj ki tension hai dont know what will happen. Gunjan says are you scared? Nupur says no why should i be scared i was thinking kya yeh logh mere aday samal payenge..come.

Dia and Uday comes to 2 friends of them and they ask where are your morena sisters? Dia says we dropped him at school and we came from bahar wali gate.everything is chekked right? The girl says yep only chakko..he didnt went to buy flowers. Dia says what happend last ngiht was just a trailer ..movie will start today..The friends say right Dia what important is for you is important for us..you see how i will act infront of this Morena sisters..Dia says what ever but dont forget that we have to bring Gunjan to the library and that morena dance queen to mens room. And a paper with Pooche mera kamaariya ki raaz. Uday says hume mayank naam se bach ke rehna hoga cause he can spoil our plan. The other guys say yeah yesterday he heard everything. Dia says think later of mayank gunjan ke plan is fixed right adn where is sammy. And then Samrat just come and say sorry guys kali kataye ki wajase i was not able to dress like bhavesh. Dia says that oke tell first you know what to do. Smarat says yes candy Gunjan ka samne kar ne ke liye dil betaab hai. Dia saya WHAT? Smarat says not mine but bhavesh ke. Dia says oke first day of the Morenas should be so worse that they run away!

Everyone is on their postions. And some girl changes MEN to WOMAN. Gunur come and the friends of Dia come to them and the boy says i will drop you guys till your class. Nupur says you guys are so nice come Gunjan. The girl says what Elles..:S Nupur ask what that is she says that mean what low society ..you are gonna hang around all day with your sister. The guy takes gunjan and the irl nupur both go togeher.

Nupur and that girl goes and then she sees mayank(not nupur) and the girls soo ohh i forgot i have to go somewhere else. Nupur says listen where are you going class nahi chalna hai kya. Myank bumps to Nupur and says sorry and goes(they dont see each other face)Nupur looks confused and smiles at the end.

Gunjan is alone and says jaipur or something sais to come her but nodbody is here ..adn then uday  says Gunjan you here. Gunjan says oh uday bhai good ke aap mil gaye. Uday say no bhai..he say your class will begin later today it will begin after 1 and half hour so you go to the library and wait there
Gunjan goes to the library and guys are waiting there when she enters they shout gira gira or something and Gunjan jumps somthing like that and then everyone laugh at her and then they tease her more.

Dias gang and they say part one is completed. Dia says sammy know what he has to do today. Then they show sad Gunjan still in library while veryone is laughing and then or bhavesh comes and she smiles And bhavesh says hwat is this kind of behaviour with new students ap logo ko sharm ane chaiyehe. Then he says dont be scared of samra gunjan main hoon na. Then the other guys give flower to Gunjan and says its from Samrat. Gunjan says who is this Samrat. Bhavesh says this is one of his old tricks let it go come with me i will explain.

Thne the guys go to Nupur and paste the paper behind her back. uday comes adn she say Uday bhai . Uday say kaun bhaia. Nupur says sorry ..Gunjan..Uday say i have something important to do and goes away.

Sajan are together then some guy comes and give her flowers. Bhavesh says ye samrat bhi na and leaves.

Some guys follow Nupur and ask what is the raaz of ya kamariya then tell now. Nupur says what is your problem. Some guys says if you come to school with pate hue clothes then ..and laughs

Gunjan ask bhavesh what is the problem why are you so angry. He says this is his old tricks in ladke padaneka he send flowers to every beatiful girl. Gunjan says khoobsurat mein..he says aur nahi to kya you are beatiful and samrat ke chakar mein mat parna sab ladke iske liya ghaas hai..girlfriends. Gunjan says her mein bhi aise log hote hai. He says tum bachke rehna go adn give him the flowers back now. Gunjan says aap bhi mere saath chale..he ssay i have some work i have to go.

Nupar ask someone is there s wrong with her clothes she says yeh your clothes bathe hue hai. She ask where teh toilet is and the girl says where it is..the men room!! Nupur walks to the toilet but then she bumps into mayank ..mayank sees her and what is written on the paper but Nupur doesnt see him. She neters the boys toilet adn sees the paper on her back adn she is like crying but then she sees all  the boys and screams๐Ÿ˜† Boys scream too..she ask what are you doing here. They say we are doing what we are supposed to do but ap ke irade ache nahi lag rahe hai..whata re you doing this is mens loo. She wants to go but the door is locked. And all the guys begin to shout bajao. Nupur says please  chop hojaye what if some one hears what will they think..adn goes and hide in one of the toilets..and they lock the door

Gunjan is searching for samrat..adn ask someone wher she can find samrta adn they point towards a guy who is playing chess..Gunjan says samrat ji somebody told us adn then he just turn around adn gunjan is shocked to see that it is bhavesh

Nupur tries to open door ..then she is someone there please open the door..

Smarat says that something happend to bhavesh and he wont come anymore..i am bhavesh bigger brother..Samrat..and everyone laughs..

Precape: Bathroom mein basi nupur and bavesh se dokha kahi gunjan kisi tarah ap ne apko samala hi tha ke dia ne chalaya phir apne chakkar.. Some guys throws a plane of paper to the teacheer and teacher warns nupur (nupur is sitting next to mayank!!!!!!). And the other teacher shouts at Gunjan (she sits next to samrat!!)..Gunjan says to nupur why is everyone making joke of uss..

Edited by wida - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: wida

They show next day. Gunur come for breakfast. Gunjan sneez and their father ask what happend your health is not good. Nupur want to tell what happend last year but Gunjan stops her from telling and says that it was cold in the train thats why. Gunurs father says that he will leave for a few days and because todays is their first day to college he will go with them. Dia comes and say no no need we are here we go together in one car we will have a lot of fun. Dias father says let go bro ..children will reach tiktak. Gunus father says today is your first day just remember one thing we came from Morena to Mumbai we only changed our place not our self and says i will leave now. Gunjan says one minute babuji and feeds himw ith something..and Babuji says you are just like your mother. Gunur takes asherwaad from him

Thanks so much 'wida'. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The show hasn't yet started from where I'm from. I wish they cid fast-forward the show to the Samrat-Gunjan scenes...

oh and lrl_01 I also really liked watching KTH!
Edited by Knowalot2 - 15 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awwwww, Cute Episode, Thanks Sooo Much! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Will read full epi nd edit with comments*
Edited by x-MiNaLi-x - 15 years ago
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice udpat widaaa rlei loevd ittt

luv ash