CW Channel

Anyone else like the storyline of Samantha..?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I really am starting to like her character.. it can take some pretty interesting directions but I just hope they don't cheese it up by adding 'teacher helps student get on the right path' storyline to it.. I'd like it if Haley helped but just hope it's not cliche or like of those kind of storylines like in a dozen movies..

oh, and her line to Haley like when she called her hannah montona [sp?..yeah i dont watch disney channel or care about their actors] was HILARIOUSS.

-Navi,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone else like the storyline of Samantha..?" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

I'm curious to see what they do with her as well. I Hope she has a decent story.

And LOL @ Hannah Montanna that one really made me laugh

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
ahaha the hannnah m one! LOL

I like her character too :)

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
ohh Yeahh!..the HM liner was great!..they used the same line in another show this week too..I think it was Blair/her group who went up the the girl who was payed by Chuck and said that to her..

I liked Sam sorta since her essay..it was good..and really touchy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top