Celebrity Fan Clubs

*~*~`* Hiten tejwani The King of ourHearts.`*~`~* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Wazupp

IF-Rockerz

Wazupp

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Shakila BUt there is a Hiten FC here is the link:

Edited by Wazupp - 11 December 2008 at 11:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*~`* Hiten tejwani The King of ourHearts.`*~`~* (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shakila5678

IF-Dazzler

shakila5678

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 1:43am | IP Logged
kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi might have had a rather sudden and abrupt ending. But its actor Hiten Tejwani is far from jobless. In fact, he's been flooded with offers.

"It was a misconception that I will not do anything outside Balaji. Let me go on record to say that I have not signed an exclusive contract with Balaji. Its just that their shows kept me busy all 30 days of the month and so there was no scope to do anything else.
Now that Kyunki…. has ended, it has given me some time on hand. And thankfully, now I have offers from other production houses too" Probably to prove his point, Hiten has relented to Hats Off popular on-going show Jayantilal Joshi Ki Joint Family.
"I liked this cameo because it was a light-hearted character. Once Kyunki….was over, I had time on hand and this role came at the right time."
Its been almost 5 years for their marriage but Hiten still gushes while talking about wife
Gauri "She has this strict exterior. But she's tender inside, a very lovely person. Its wonderful to have someone beside you who loves and cares for you."
As for starting a family, he's candid "We are thinking on that line these days. But I can't give an exact date now. Its going to be soon, though," he smiles and signs off.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1216128

shakila5678

IF-Dazzler

shakila5678

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged

shakila5678

IF-Dazzler

shakila5678

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Hiten and Gauri continue to host Nach while Anushka Sharma is the special guest... Want to know who is eliminated check here...

Hiten and Gauri continue to host Nach while Anushka Sharma is the special guest... Want to know who is eliminated check here...

Jodi No. 13 that threaten to give a good competition is out of Nach. Chetan-Lavina was not able impress the janta this time with their performance and thus bid adieu to the stage.
"With Chetan, Kapil-Anjali and Reshmi Amit were in the bottom three. Lastly it was only Chetan and Kapil and finally the verdict came out where Jodi No. 13 left the stage," says our source.

The theme for this episode was free style dancing. "Anushka Sharma the guest judge was very much impressed by the dancing of Kapil-Anjali. She even declared that their performance was the best performance of the day," adds the khabroo.

Though Farah always declared Chetan Hansraj as a good dancer. "She was sad to see Chetan going out. But as it is said that there can be only one winner," concludes the source.

Hiten and Gauri Tejwani fan will have yet reason to rejoice as this popular jodi will be hosting Nach from now on.

Now the ouster of one wild card jodi it is to be seen how far Yash and Gauri Tonk move ahead in this race?

shakila5678

IF-Dazzler

shakila5678

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Chetan and Lavinia evicted from NB4
Chetan Hansraj and wife Lavinia, who found themselves in the bottom two ever since they made their late entry to the show, are finally out of Nach Baliye 4.
A source from the show informs, "Chetan – Lavinia, Anjali Abrol – Kapil Nirmal and Reshmi – Amit Gupta found themselves in the bottom three. Reshmi and Amit were declared safe and the fight was between Chetan – Lavinia and Anjali – Kapil. Unfortunately, it was Chetan and Laviinia who lost out. Chetan and Lavinia entered in the show as the last jodi, that was introduced at the later stages of the show, and yet managed to survive for two weeks. However, they couldn't escape the bullet this time. The public preferred Anjali and Kapil over them."
Meanwhile, Hiten and Gauri have now become permanent hosts of the show. This pair had begun their journey on NB4 last week. "They are one of the most popular couples of TV and have been accepted warmly by the audiences. The guest of honour was Anushka Sharma of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi fame," concludes our source.
When contacted Hiten, who earlier mentioned that they will be hosting only two episodes of the show, said, "Yes, we will continue to host the show and will keep hosting it till the end. We have got a good response from everyone so the channel has decided to continue with us. It was great to have a celebrity in Anushka Shankar on the show. She is a very warm person and has no airs. She spoke to each and everyone on the sets."
Viewers can catch Chetan and Lavinia's eviction on 3 January at 8.00 pm on Star Plus.

shakila5678

IF-Dazzler

shakila5678

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hiten Interview from Anokhi Stree.
They had asked Hiten's view on Shaadi ka Ladoo...
Like how does it taste
Hiten's view-Shaadi ka ladoo- WOW.
'Shaadi ka ladoo Jo khaye woh aish kare,jo na khaye
woh pastaye'. These are the words of Kyonki's angry
young man Hiten Tejwani.For Hiten marriage is
important .In which a Husband and Wife
start a new life together.If you go to see
my whole has changed after marriage.It has become
sweet and organised.Because when I was a bachelor
I had to search for my clothes,towel even for my
tooth brush.But after Gauri came to my life my
whole life has changed.During my bachelorhood days
I Would love to spend time out of house.Today the
moment my work is over I am eager to rush back home.
In short the thought that some one is waiting for
you at home increases the eagerness of going home .
For me after marriage till today I have enjoyed my married life with Gauri.And I pray to God that
my entire life passes this way.
The most funny part during our marriage ritual was
as we got married according to Maharastrian ritual
The pandit asked Gauri to tie a thread on my hand
I got surprised and said "Are bhai Rakhi to nahi
bandwa rahe ho".

shakila5678

IF-Dazzler

shakila5678

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged
hitu just 22222222222 sweet & funny.

shakila5678