Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Aryan44422

Happy Navratri Everyone,I cant really celebrate it propely because I am in the UK 😭

Aryan

Which part of UK are u in?😊

If in london then its not true, we have many places doing the garba e.g. Harrow Leisure Centre, Brent Town Hall and even the Neasdon Temple does puja's and arti's for this festive😊I can say it because i myself live in London
A r y a n thumbnail
I live in the south of London and there is none near my house 😭

Aryan
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aryan44422

I live in the south of London and there is none near my house 😭

Aryan

OHHH i live east of London so there are plenty of places doing them you should come here at those times of the year to celebrate especially the Diwali puja's and all in Neason Temple!
meghavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrani_neha

As a Gujarati at heart, Navratri is celebrated with alot of enthusiam at my house. Every night for Navratri we have a big puja at our home with prayers and lots of sweets and fruits. Since I'm in the US and currently in school, I can't go to Garba every night of navratri though they are held at mandir. But on weekends I definately go (like todayπŸ˜›)... Course garbas tend to last for a month after Navratri ends (on wknds) due to availabily of halls.. but that's beside the pointπŸ˜†.  

Same here!  My family and I are going tomo, and next sat!  I can't wait!

Happy Navratri to everyone, on I-F!!  I hope all of u guys have a gr8 time!

Thx for the info Megha di and Priya.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago
popkurn thumbnail
Happy Navratri to everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ooooo....thanx for the info megha di......

i feel stupid now cuz i didn't kinda know this holiday existed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† maybe too much of america πŸ˜› and also maybe cuz i am Sikh πŸ˜›

so yea...happy navratri to everyone
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happie navratri everyoneee.....πŸ˜ƒ
nish1 thumbnail
Happy navratri to everyone 😊 . My favorite is Dandiya, that's all I want to play and I play that until the end 😊 . But I don't think this year I am gonna make it 😭
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=nish1] Happy navratri to everyone 😊 . My favorite is Dandiya, that's all I want to play and I play that until the end 😊 . But I don't think this year I am gonna make it 😭  [/quote]

aww that sucks! daniya is the best part!
Misty thumbnail
Happy Navratri to all. Hope everyone is enjoying it.