Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

First there were twilight perfumes,bracelets-rings,cloths and now dolls..WOW! I wonder whats coming next.TongueLOLWay to go Twilighters!!Clap

"Twilight" Set to Become a New Toy Line

Tonner Doll Company, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of high-end collectible dolls and figures, has been granted the license for character figures based on the much-anticipated Twilight, which arrives in theatres nation-wide on November 21, 2008, reports Action-Figure.com.

Sculpted in the likenesses of the film's lead characters - Edward Cullen (as portrayed by Robert Pattinson) and Bella Swan (as portrayed by Kristen Stewart), - each fully-authorized, highly-collectible TONNER CHARACTER FIGURE' (TCF) will give fans the opportunity to possess their very own Edward and Bella for all eternity. TWILIGHT TONNER CHARACTER FIGURES' range from 15?-17? tall with multiple articulated joints for expressive movement and mobility. In keeping with the fine detail and high-end quality of Tonner's other popular product lines, they will feature hand-detailed face painting, rooted hair, and authentic costuming.

Based on Stephenie Meyer's best-selling book series, having sold more than 10 million copies domestically, Twilight has captured the attention of readers of all ages, via its action-packed, modern-day love story between a teenage girl and a 'good' vampire, who must protect her from 'bad' vampires while resisting his natural instincts.

Tonner's marketing division began to take shape with its HARRY POTTER film series and is now in full swing with the addition of TWILIGHT. Romances are abundant in both storylines and have become much more important elements to this burgeoning, sought after segment of buyers. 'TWILIGHT was the perfect project to help launch us further into the teen and adult market,' Robert Tonner, CEO and head designer of the TONNER Company says.

'I am a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer's work and I intend to read everything she writes,' Tonner explains. 'She is unbelievably talented and it's an honor to be able to work on this project.'

Tonner plans to release other characters from the film in addition to Edward and Bella. 'I want to make them all,' Tonner admits. 'I'm having such a blast reading the books and getting to know all of the characters. I'm also reviewing movie stills, sculpting and designing. I'm completely immersed in their world,' he says.

Edited by Ananya_A - 23 September 2008 at 11:56pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW!Twilight Dolls" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolgurl2009

coolgurl2009

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
OOOOO..i wanna get jacobbbbb n jasperrrr :]]

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Loll wow dolls...omg i CAN have Edward!!! lovving it...wish they made Jake....and Emmett....and Seth...and Quil....EVRYONE!!!!

*~Kaynaat~*

IF-Dazzler

*~Kaynaat~*

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
wow!
im so gonna get the dolls when they come out!
lol!

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Wow! Amazing!
That's great news!
I'm gonna buy Edward and Bella dolls and dolls of all the characters!
Can't wait till they come out!Big smile

SunriseGreen

IF-Dazzler

SunriseGreen

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Oh Wow! that is awesome. I want Edward, Jake, and Bella the most! this is going to be so cool. I wonder how real they'll be able to make them look...

thanks Annu!

pretty_angel5

pretty_angel5

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
wow

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Nice

Edited by chhilt - 02 November 2009 at 1:35pm

Post Reply New Post