Twilight

Anyone feeling weird (Jacob and Nessie)?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hey guys... haven't been around too long....loads of H/W
newayyssss i was listening to some podcast bout twilight n stuff......and i came across the subject of how Jake's And Ness's realtionship will end up...will SMeyer countine their story??? hmm.....
Well first of all im gunna slighty rant about how im feeling after reading BD.....mostley about Jake n Ness.....so After puuting the book down for good.. i was really feeling weird and confused...as many of us were! Then i started to think about Jake and Ness growing up and imagining theior realationship....how would Jake and Nessie's convos will be like....and i was like "whats gotton into ya Radz!! Ed n Bella FOREVZZZ!!!" lol yea but i've been reli intruiged buy Jake and Nessie and what will happen...the girl in the podcast that i was listening to was saying how she can only imagine Jake and Nessie as Quil and Claire's realatonship (the bit when they were at the beach and Claire was liek "Qwillll awwwlll whett"which was really cute n all) I've also been reading a few Jake n Nessie Fan-fics and realyy loving em..
So anyone feeling like me??? imagining Jake and Nessie grown up or only at the Quil and Claire Stage????

Love
Radz
xxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone feeling weird (Jacob and Nessie)?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i think the quil and claire stage would be better though i don't like the fact that jake imprinted on renesmee at all!

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I have one word for Jacob and Nessie-Pedophilic Dead

I just cannot accept the fact that Nessie is going to be jake's mate when once Jake had the "hots" for nessie's mom Stern Smile

Edited by laddoo598 - 27 September 2008 at 1:07pm

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Just the thought that mommies lover falling for the dotty disgusts me, thats an absurd thought. Jake had always hated the baby when she was in bella' womb, and suddenly her beauty mesmerized him so much that he is family planning with her.. it freaks me

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I guess Jacob and Nessie are cute,
Its Good For them to have each other,
Buh I hated the way Jacob changed so much wid Nessie,
I wish he would be with Nessie like he was wid Bella, Joking around, getting angry nd stuff,
Imprinting is kind of creepy,
Buh They Make a imaginary cute baby big kid pair
:D

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

I have one word for Jacob and Nessie-Pedophilic Dead

I just cannot accept the fact that Nessie is going to be jake's mate when once Jake had the "hots" for nessie's mom Stern Smile

enough said. Thumbs Up

KushiEE

KushiEE

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
To be very honest, i really Love Jacob. His character in the book is so funny and his pain is all to real. I love that Jocob was able to get over Bella but i don't like that fact that it was Bella's daughter that he imprinted on. But, because I love Jacob so desperately i want him 2 be happy and if his happiness lies with Nessie then be it (though i still don't like it very much). I'm actually really looking forward to the future stories of Jacob and Nessie, I think they'll be the new Bella and Edward and we'll fall in love with their intensity of commitment 2.

Stephanie Meyer has stated that when she does continue the Twilight Saga further the future narrators would be Renesme or Leah.

So I say Hell Ya to Nessie And Jabob ! Rock on baby, Rock ON !!

KushiEE :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top