Thrice in love.......and so quickly???

Posted: 15 years ago
I know several of us want Ranvir to love Ragini as herself and not as Anamika.
But if he really starts doing that now, then I am not sure if I will have any more respect for his decisions!

Because.......................First, he was in love with Sonia. Then the truth came out and he was disgusted and I can understand him hating Sonia after that.

Next, not even a few months pass and with just a few phone conversations between them, he already declares he is 'in love' with Anamika, without even seeing her! 😲

NOW, if he gives up on Anamika and starts falling for Ragini, just because she is around him and is friendly with him, then it is going to be very difficult for me to believe that his love and feelings are really genuine!!!

I just hope the creatives bring this around in a more convincing and genuine manner!
Edited by pragalbha - 15 years ago
If u look at it the way u have put it then u r right, so now here is a chance for creatives to really play very imaginatively with R / R story line.

I actually kind of disagree...I know it looks too frivolous the way you put it, but i don't believe that ranveer was ever really in love with sonia. I believe that he loved an image she projected. He was in love with the person she ws pretending to be. someone who was kind, honest loving and generous.....not to mention the fact that he thought she was beautiful.........when he found out that was a lie, it turned to ashes......

he fell in love with anamika for all the right reasons, becoz of her supportive, understanding, genuine and honest nature. becoz he felt a connection that was way beyond physical looks or chemistry...........Like they said in the janmasthmi episode, he fell in love with the inner beauty this time......I think when he sees that same beauty reflected in Ragini, he is just going to be confused......In his heart, he would still be in love for the same reason and with the same person, its like falling in love with the soul and then falling with the body that carries that soul...two pieces of the same puzzle....that being said, creatives will have to treat the subject delicately and maturely......
Originally posted by jiya25

I actually kind of disagree...I know it looks too frivolous the way you put it, but i don't believe that ranveer was ever really in love with sonia. I believe that he loved an image she projected. He was in love with the person she ws pretending to be. someone who was kind, honest loving and generous.....not to mention the fact that he thought she was beautiful.........when he found out that was a lie, it turned to ashes......

he fell in love with anamika for all the right reasons, becoz of her supportive, understanding, genuine and honest nature. becoz he felt a connection that was way beyond physical looks or chemistry...........Like they said in the janmasthmi episode, he fell in love with the inner beauty this time......I think when he sees that same beauty reflected in Ragini, he is just going to be confused......In his heart, he would still be in love for the same reason and with the same person, its like falling in love with the soul and then falling with the body that carries that soul...two pieces of the same puzzle....that being said, creatives will have to treat the subject delicately and maturely......

Completely agree! You've summed it up perfectly!πŸ‘πŸΌ....and yes, it is all dependent on the creatives....they are the ones who can either give dignity and credibility to the characters or end up making them look frivolous.....it is understandable why Ranvir would appear to be frivolous on first glance...there is plenty of evidence supporting that claim....but now they seem to be gradually showing the depth of his feelings for Anamika/Ragini....there is a simple basic sweetness about them that is endearing on some level....baaki time will tell how their relationship matures....

Since Ranvir was hurting from the Sonia relationship, he found comfort in talking with Anamika.  So in my opinion this relationship was started because he was rejected from Sonia, and got attached to Anamika because she made him feel good  from rejection of another relationship, it has nothing to do with Anamika or Ragini.  In my opinion this relationship is based on rebound, I don't believe a person can get into a second relationship after breaking up of a love relationship.   lol look at Devdas he stayed single all his life.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We already know that Ranvir rejected Ragini before because of her looks, and Sadhna knows about this.  This is bothering me because Ranvir has not appreciated Ragini for her.   Anamika started because he was serving his own emotions of rejection.  It would have been respectful to watch this relationship grow, if he had not rejected Ragini in the begining or him not being on a rebound.   I know that Ragini does not know she was rejected but the audience does. 

My Opinion, because Ragini deserves someone that had not rejected her. πŸ˜ƒ  Even though she does not know but Sadhna and Vasuji know.  What will happen when she finds out from Vasu, what will Ragini think.
Edited by priya*** - 15 years ago
@Priya:  I think the whole relationship with Anamika may have been about rebound initially but it has developed into something much deeper....cuz he himself realizes the difference b/w his 'love' for Sonia and his feelings for Anamika....it was more infatuation the first time around.

As for him rejecting Ragini, agreed, that was very shallow of him....but then it appears that his relationship with Anamika may be making him rise above that shallowness....the biggest thing in this is that he has fallen in love with a girl without knowing what she looks like at all....so he is obviously not as shallow as he once was and seems to have matured in his thought process that way.....

I dont' think his rejecting Ragini in any way affects how the relationship with Anamika developed....that was independent of the Ragini issue....it only highlights how foolish Ranvir was initially to reject someone based on their looks and destiny worked in such a way that he ended up falling in love with someone whose physical appearance he has no idea about......

But I agree, Ragini DOES deserve someone who doesn't judge her on the basis of her appearance....but I think that is the interesting part that Ranvir has developed now into that person.....and he should definitely have to fight for Ragini's love now....nothing less will do.
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by jiya25

100% agree wid yu ma dear !! .. wel saidπŸ‘
okay nw im speechless yol..  u guyz hv said evryfin ... absolutely agree wid yu nureat.. :) ..

ur each n evry wrd is Sooo correct yoo...  as if evry single dingle wrd hd came out frm ur heart  ... muaahhh... :))))))))))))))

yaar yeh love bhi naa... uff.. likhne mein kehne mein kitna chota .. per matlab se utna hi bada ... really kabhi kabhi i gt really muddle-headed .. ma self.. huh...  ke yeh pyaar na hi hota tho zada accha hota.. .. alteast koi rohta tho nayi.. 

wow .. u guyz r d best .. n so understndin ..  gr88 .. hatz off to yu guyz.. :)))))))

Originally posted by nureat01

@Priya:  I think the whole relationship with Anamika may have been about rebound initially but it has developed into something much deeper....cuz he himself realizes the difference b/w his 'love' for Sonia and his feelings for Anamika....it was more infatuation the first time around.

As for him rejecting Ragini, agreed, that was very shallow of him....but then it appears that his relationship with Anamika may be making him rise above that shallowness....the biggest thing in this is that he has fallen in love with a girl without knowing what she looks like at all....so he is obviously not as shallow as he once was and seems to have matured in his thought process that way.....

I dont' think his rejecting Ragini in any way affects how the relationship with Anamika developed....that was independent of the Ragini issue....it only highlights how foolish Ranvir was initially to reject someone based on their looks and destiny worked in such a way that he ended up falling in love with someone whose physical appearance he has no idea about......

But I agree, Ragini DOES deserve someone who doesn't judge her on the basis of her appearance....but I think that is the interesting part that Ranvir has developed now into that person.....and he should definitely have to fight for Ragini's love now....nothing less will do.

@Nureat01
I disagree, because we still don't know if Ranvir will accept Ragini, so to say he is not shallow anymore is not correct.  He has referenced Anamika as this beautiful Pari.  I think he has attracted to Anamika because she came in his life at the time of rebound.  If there was no rebound he would not have been able to appreciate her wisdom. 
What if Vasu tells Ragini that Ranvir had rejected her because of her looks, how will that make Ragini feel.😊
Originally posted by priya***

@Nureat01
I disagree, because we still don't know if Ranvir will accept Ragini, so to say he is not shallow anymore is not correct.  He has referenced Anamika as this beautiful Pari.  I think he has attracted to Anamika because she came in his life at the time of rebound.  If there was no rebound he would not have been able to appreciate her wisdom. 
What if Vasu tells Ragini that Ranvir had rejected her because of her looks, how will that make Ragini feel.😊

Vasu will most probably tell Ragini eventually that Ranvir rejected her for her looks....these are problems that are obviously going to arise in their future....Ragini will probably feel very bad...but I have a feeling that by that time hers and Ranvir's relationship would be strong enough that he wouldn' t let this come b/w them.

As I said before, the rebound factor was more important in their relationship initially...so yes, that is why he was more drawn to her because the way she talked to him and the things she said....but as of now, Ranvir seems to have outgrown it to some extent as his feelings for Anamika seem to have deepened....

I did not say that Ranvir is not shallow at all anymore....I said that he is beginning to rise above that initial shallowness....yes, it is obviously still there when he makes references to Anamika being some sort of Pari or what not.....As of now, no one really has any idea how or when the truth will be revealed, so more can only be concluded once we see Ranvir's reaction to the truth😊