Asian Shows
Asian Shows

India-Forums

Wonder Girls - Nobody MV (another virus song?)

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
yes...as i have said before....JYP produces viruses and i can't help but be infected with their latest song "Nobody"....so have a listen, i assure u with a couple of listens ur going to be singing I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT CHUU~ and doing the clapping hands and point dance......do i sense another sensation?....u bet i doWink

ps. for diehard fans who want a quick analysis
~the mv rocks...dream girls concept works amazingly well and i think only the wondergirls can pull this off (personally i wouldn't want to see 11 bubblegum girls *cough*SNSD*cough* doing this...too much girl power for me)
~SO HEE oh my..the girl improved...finally more than 2 lines for the girl...more power to u little oneSmile
~JYP running out of toilet paper is the most funniest thing everLOL .... i personally think he asked the director for this whole scene...
~so i really want to learn this dance....i attempted to do it with a broom...didnt work, mayb i should quit...unless i find one of those amusing tutorials on how to do it...if i do i'll post it for those interestedLOL

okay i'll stop now..back to studying...toodles people!

+edit+

i felt like updating any kpop fans out here:

DBSK just released their new MV for MIROTIC (youtube it)....personally i think it's not that good, ofcourse with the amount of DBSK fans roaming korea (and the rest of the world) i wouldn't dare post this anymore except here for fear of being suffocated with a purple balloon (yes they're offcially color is purple..or wait is it pink...whtever is a girly color)

Shinee won a Mutizen....congrats to them....still havent made it to my top five artists lists...and spots 4 and 5 are empty....if they get rid of their power ranger clothing they have a VERY high chance (sry to all the nunas)

BEG (brown eyed girls) released their comeback song - its great but MV sucks..very sloppy dance moves compared to the girl groups out there...

Female Big Bang apparently is named SISTA and is going to release an album/MV soon.....i think its all rumors but we'll see what happens....Fahrenheit might just get shifted to number 3 on my list..i already love CL

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 22 September 2008 at 9:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dels*Imzi

SparkleGlitter Goldie
SparkleGlitter
SparkleGlitter

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Wonder girls are addictive lol, thier songs are as u say ;)

Me_Anonymous IF-Veteran Member
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
khush this is favouritism...no news on SS501 at allTongue lol

anyways, will listen to the song/mv and comment later. thnx for all the news
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
^ aha im sorry! i have some SS501 news for you

Big Bang's TOP and SS501's Kim Jyong Hoon (hope i spelled it right, but anywayz the guy from We Got Married) are going to appear on a special stage.  Top will be playing the piano while KJH will be playing the guitar in a band.  YAY..im so excited....

ooh and another awesome song i discovered by M (Minwoo from Shinwa)...i LOVE this song - its hot, fun and has an awesome beat...the only thing i can't digest is a 30 year old dancing with girls on the street (referring to Minwoo here) but seriously, i think Tae Yang needs to cover this song (and music video)..just imagine how sexy it would beLOL enjoy!

M (Minwoo ft. Big Tone) - Don't Trust a Man

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 25 September 2008 at 6:52pm
SparkleGlitter Goldie
SparkleGlitter
SparkleGlitter

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
nice song!! the video is intelligent!!! lol how JYP gets locked in the w/c and then the WG come onto stage !! loving thier outfits as well.
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Wonder girls new song is catchy.. it was funny when JYP ran out of toilet paper and was shouting for help LOL
*dels* IF-Rockerz
*dels*
*dels*

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
wow! that song was really good..btw this is my first time listening to them lol! I listened to DBSK's mirotic and i didn't like it much... a bit disappointed >_<
btw I forgot to mention, i loved how Changmin looked in the MVTongue

Edited by *dels* - 02 October 2008 at 10:55am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top