Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: srk_lover

why is he here den?? loll

i dont think hes nice either....even in his earlier reality shows, srgmp and jjws, i never found him to be humble....he was always full of himself, watever he thinks is right, watever he says is the truth, bas main hi teekh hoon, mein hi acha hoon, jo mein gaata hoon sabse acha hai, log mujhe chahatein hain, mein hi sabse best hoon, mujhe kisi aur se koi matlab nahi hai, baki sab toh ek dusre mein lage hue hain, aapko jo karna hai karo, mujhe kya, aap galat ho mein sahi hoon, sab dekh rahein hai....mein hi mein hoon....

if u notice carefully, that is his attitude, in a very clever way, he tries to cover it up by his "niceness"....the way he talks, the way he smiles....hes so full of himself...

rahul/raja said this too....baaton baaton mein itni karvi baatein keh jaata hai debojit....

Without entertainment he is surviving proves he is a player, before people outside crib on his non entertainment facto this guy will emerge as serious contender to win the game. I agree he acts dum but is very clever.
1+1=10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Debo...

and he is not as strong as he appears.

he was the first one to break down.  he asked for psychologist.  and BB se fight kar ke, apna Taanpuraa bhi le liya hai.

he is the only person, who is enjoying the house,  bcoz he does his riyaaz daily, and having a holiday too. and does less work.

and, he says he is neutral.  but this is not a nice quality too.  if u r living with 10 ppl, then if something happens. it is necessary for everyone to discuss that, and shud say his/her opinion too.

and he doesn't fight but the same time,  he doesn't lead, and doesn't take responisibilities,  doesn't do any good too.

this translates as, "i don't care abt anyone, anything.. "

but many ppl think, he is a nice guy.
To me, it sounds like.  as saying,,   that " Person X is very good , he never lies, whereas he doesn't lie coz he is born mute"

i remember one of my teacher's saying, " he liked two type of students, one who were good in studies, and one who were naughty " he said, even naughty is intelligent. but he uses his mind in different field. hehe. he is better than the dumb guy, who doesn't do anything .

And the person who doesnt' do anything, doesn't make mistakes too. but it doesn't mean, that he is the best.

Rahul roy was little same, but he led ppl too, many times he solved problems. he connected to others.
1+1=10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj5000

Without entertainment he is surviving proves he is a player, before people outside crib on his non entertainment facto this guy will emerge as serious contender to win the game. I agree he acts dum but is very clever.

yeah our perception of the game is different..  we like, who entertains, says witty things, or shines.
but these same thing, housemates don't like,  they think, now this guy is getting famous, taking lime-light, getting fans, so they keep looking for his mistakes.  where they can justify nominating him for bad reasons to junta.
and sam type insecure ppl,  they calculate, who is going to get most votes this time, so it is better to nominate them, then only i can get saved.
And debojit stays away from anyone, whenever there is fight.  he neither agrees with true or false person.  so ppl don't fight with him.
for above reasons now, members consider him harmless.

and now i am sure, members will start getting afraid of Diana..  and wait n watch, how they will try to find faults with diana.  coz somehow they have to prove that Diana is bad too.
*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I too agree on one thing that he acts as dumb but he is not dumb ...Raj I know he will be there till end but really he is maha boring person man
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm debo hasnt come across as a very humble guy on the reality showz...

here hez quiet...no fights..no talks..absolutely nothing..except for providing background music when others are talking! πŸ˜†

his contribution has been a big zero...but yeah hez playing it well!
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it will get sooooo boring if Debo, Ehsaan and Zulfi are 3 finalists... can't imagine... πŸ˜”

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

it will get sooooo boring if Debo, Ehsaan and Zulfi are 3 finalists... can't imagine... πŸ˜”

😲 Zulfi boring, even if he cleans bathroomsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kiddin Ma'am, I understand ur point.

@Binary - some very thoughtfull points raised, keep it up dude.

@Ajju and Manali - hear yaa guys..thanks for response.
Edited by raj5000 - 15 years ago
liquidice thumbnail

Whatever impressions we all have about Debo, he is bore, non entertaining etc etc. He is doing his bit by singing (at wrong occasions), it is entertaining for some, for some not.

But the point am raising he is not dump /naive, very sensitive guy, if rubbed in a wrong way this dude can blow off in a big way, he is just restricting himself and being nice/humble.

His behaviour in recent past, giving back to Ashu/Raja/Rahul is appreciable, this guy is a player, a dark horse who can potentially be top three, do you agree?

ps - please point it out if this topic is related, dev team can close it.

yes i agree...hes the most/only neutral one left there (exc diana cause i know shes not going to win anyways)

and so what if hes boring?..so was rahul last season but he still managed to win..
and if he ever is put up for nomination, then he has the assam votes...infact i think hes going to win
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it doesnt matter if one is entertaining or not, ultimately the one who stays away from lime light and avoids controversies will win in my opinion.

Debo according to me has always been a nice guy, so what if he talks abt mothers , how is that wrong.........

Dont tell me no one spoke abt their interests, if I can remember Vinit was constantly teased abt his "love interest" and same with aneek...........

Debo lost his parents so he speaks abt a mothers role in his life......so that makes him bad...

anyway ......he has survived nominations this far with his this same attitude..........that in my opinion is a good move.

In the end .....everyone is playing to WIN and thts the end of it. Some backstab, some plot and ploy, some shout, some remain quiet.....simple

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Ajju*

how about helping Maaaaaaaa...he always talks about Maaa( mothers ) whenever he needs votes from ppl ..he did that in srgmp and jo jeeta wahi ...he is maha boring prani(animal ) and I guess whenever God feels really bored and want to torture human species he creates such Items :)

πŸ˜† he is tooooooooooooo boring.........n u r right Ajju,Debo n his maa ka sapna................Hemachandra jaise singer ke hote huwe Debo C-2005 jeeta tha yeh baat mujhe aajtak hazam nahi hui hai