Kasauti Zindagi Ki

To cezanne fan(new member)

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think there is just one person with different IDs. He or she is the only supporter of Anurag or Cezanne and has been posting sentimental messages on this forum since last 2 days. I just want to tell this person that if you are actually Cezanne Khan himself, then I like you in other serials except KZK and I do not hate you (cezanne) but I just hate the character of Anurag.
I liked you in that show on zee tv.
If this new person is not Cezanne himself but some fan of his, then I want to say that you make my day!!!!
It is very entertaining to see your desparate messages and I appreciate the fact that you manage 2-3 IDs, some 20 messages per day, and that too in big big letters. 😃 😃 😃
I see Ronit fans everyday- on internet, on streets, in my friendcircle, it seems as if every person I know is fan of Bajaj (Ronit)and I have seen really CRAZY fans of Ronit but you are only strong Anurag fan I have ever seen so you are quite unique and special. 😃
It's good to see you being so supportive of Anurag, given that fact that very very few people are there with you in this mission. Best of Luck !!! 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh and one more thing- The voting of the various polls- Voting again and again so that Anurag leads Bajaj by 100-200 votes !!!
Talk about dedication!!!
But isn't it boring to vote on the same poll 100 times?
Still- great job ! 👍🏼
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆gr8 one tulip.....only ronit rocks
Ronit thumbnail
Only Ronit rocks and if cezzane fan is really cezzane khan then i want to tell u that u r an agly Shit Only and only MY RONIT IS DE BEST no one else
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chill ppl.

Everyone has his own liking. Here everyone can express their feelings. Bajaj and Anurag are characters of serials. Plz have a friendly discussion. Do not let this discussion to turn arguements between forum friends. I am Ronit fan but its not that i hate cezanne

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Ohk fine lets make a truce....u dont say anything against Ronit and we wont say anything against cezzanne buuutttt....

We cant help voice our opinion about Anurag....so i guess u can share ur opinion about bajaj(not Ronit Roy!!!!)

ps---plz dont post the mssgs in such a big font...its  really hard to read!!)

RONIT FAN FOR LIFE AND EVEN AFTER!!!

rouble thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutereems

Chill ppl.

Everyone has his own liking. Here everyone can express their feelings. Bajaj and Anurag are characters of serials. Plz have a friendly discussion. Do not let this discussion to turn arguements between forum friends. I am Ronit fan but its not that i hate cezanne

agree with cutereems

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey I'm Deepika, and quite a frequenet member here at india-forums, i watch both KZK and KTH, and I'm also avery big fan of Cezanne Khan, I really like Anurag's acting and his character in the show very much. well I like all the 3 priciple actors in the show.....

this is my views, and yes everyone here can have different views  and its nice if we all enjoy the forum and not hurt anyone!!!!

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Only, Bajaj is a real hero in the KZK.
R.j
youshi thumbnail
HELLO EVERYONE,

ANURAG AND PRERNA ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS IN THE SERIAL. THEY ARE SHOWN TO BE 👏 TRUE LOVERS OF EACH OTHER AND THAT EVERYTIME THEY NEED TO GET SEPERATED COZ OF INTERVENTION OF BAJAJ OR SOME OTHER FAMILY MEMBER.BAJAJ WON OVER PRERNA ON WRONG BASIS. HE CREATED MISUNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM AND TRIED TO ACT VERY SMART AFTER THEIR DIVORSE. WHEN PRERNA WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT ALL HIS ACTS, SHE'LL NEVER LIKE TO LIVE WITH HIM. AAKHIR THE STORY IS MAINLY BASED ON CEZANE AND SHWETA.