Were we expecting a bit too much??

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi,

It's me...the usual me. OK, I was reading through the topics of MJHT and I saw that some members expected MJHT to be a lil more than what it is, and some people to got what they expected.

So the question is, from the first episode, were we expecting a little too much? Were we expecting it to be like a bang on show, right to the storyline show or something? Or were you fine with what you got?

Love to hear your views, ready set GO!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya we wanted it to be soo good coz as i can see almost everyone was comparing mjht wid dmg n as i remember dmg's 1st epi was just perfect so we all also wanted mjht to be perfect too but it was not upto da mark n yes da expectations were high...........very high
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah i agree wid u Shifali* some ppl r expecting lil too much let d show started properly..
& @ hmm-dear yes many of us comparing MJHT's wid DMG but its not abt d story line..its abt the show popularity..its coz DMG is a popular show till a date on star 1 & look at MJHT..it was not started & ppll were just too excited 4it..& now if u r saying that DMG's 1st epi was rocking more than MJHT..yes i agree..but y dont u understand..that show based on medical proffession n its on college..so chill..it 'll took some time to live up to ur expectation..if u want to see in a very 1st epi all story line..so dear its not possible na?hope u understand..
& yeah u can c that in DMG forum gagan di post a topic reghading that donot post any topic regharding MJHT so plzz i request dont bring DMG in MJHT's forum..
pahele hi bohout ho chuka abhi yeha ladai nahi karni hai.lol
love
piya.
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think that too much was expected rite away...like i was and still am expecting a whole lot from this show..and u can see the potential..
but see.....i didnt expect it in the first day....or even in the first week for that matter....a show progesses and improves over time....and thats all it needs....

so keep all expectations!!!! just add a little patience😊
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh piya2025 im sorry for comparing them but still atleast my expectations were very high
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yeah expectations were little high ...............but i even didn't regret thatthe 1st episode had some loss point like dia's entry was little long & bb was average but after that it was good fun 2 watch..........
every story is different & in this show the characters r different ,story is different , background is different .............. everything is thing is soooooooo much different ...............we can't make our decision on 1st episode no matter it will take time too progress we can give it ........ we have given time 2 sum other show also so why can't this it just started
lets see what will happen next...........

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hmm...

oh piya2025 im sorry for comparing them but still atleast my expectations were very high

no sorry my dear..but both r diffrent shows na sweety then lets not discuss DMG here n not to compare themm..Have fun dear..yeah abt expectation then sweety this show is way to go,..so just watch n enjoy..😊
diyafah thumbnail
Shimpo:P hahah
I think yes we were expecting too much..I think the first episode was pretty good not GREAT..but good :P
But I am sure with cumin episodes,we'll get to see the college ke masti!!😎
Nice topic shirmpo 😎
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I agree, I think people on hearing that first DMG director was directing this episode expected it to be as perfect as DMG's opening and were disappointed when it didn't meet their expectations...

But to me, the opening was certainly a great opening, way better than the dragged out ones we see on K-soaps!!! And am sure the show will get better once the lead characters start interacting!!! 😊
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya, we were expecting a bit more... But, i think todays epsiode was pretty good, it was the first epsiode and we needed to get an introduction of the characters. I'm sure it'll get better in the comming episodes 😊