Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Alright,

so I thought that the first episode was pretty cool and good..not really VERY GOOD :P but just good :P
Things I didn't like was :
-Dia's voice LOL
- Acting:Everyone seems so raw =\

I loved Khuda Jaane angle btwn SaJan Big smileEmbarrassed
haha and the last part was really nice :D

Tomorrow's episode seems really good..Scary BOO part LOLLOL
Mazza toh tab ayega, when they enter the college!!woohooo:P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discission:First Episode:D" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sony_1234

IF-Dazzler

Sony_1234

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
ya, u r right. todays episode was not good. but i agree it is not bad either. BB match wasnt good. infact i felt it was bad. samrats voice wasnt good. i hope it will be beter in comming episodes

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
u know dmg bb matches have set a high standard so thats why this was not worth it no offense though but this was not a rocking epi either

Post Reply New Post

Go to top