Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ambarinaaltaf

IF-Rockerz

ambarinaaltaf

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged

mayank aka arjun's entryy was awesome....he looked hawwwwwwwwttt....BlushingBlushing

i never expected that his entry would be like this...LOLBig smile

altough couldnt see his face lol...but i loved his entryy shirtless...BlushingBlushingBlushing

i thought samrat's entry would be like that...Tonguebut noo lol me have crush on mayankk tooo now lol..Blushing

after seeing his entryyy im likeee.....Day Dreamingfriends what do u say about the entryy...do share ur views...

-Amby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank's Entryyy ....SHIRTLESS :x" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Hawwww Amby!LOL

Me was writing the update then!! lol i starting staring at mah screenBlushing He is tooo Hawt mann!!BlushingBlushingBlushing

-KanikaEmbarrassed

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i missed himCry
i was really anticipating his entry

mishail_10

Goldie

mishail_10

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
awwwwww.....i knw mann....his entry was sooooooo roockkiingg-tastic!...just as i imagined!!...shoooo hawt!!...he's gnna kill all of us!
<3

xoxoxoxo

ambarinaaltaf

IF-Rockerz

ambarinaaltaf

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *K@nik@*

Hawwww Amby!LOL

Me was writing the update then!! lol i starting staring at mah screenBlushing He is tooo Hawt mann!!BlushingBlushingBlushing

-KanikaEmbarrassed

hehe i can imagine yaar...lol arjun's fever started again for me...lol...BlushingBlushingBlushing BlushingBlushingBlushing

goshhh mann i was shocked i was lyk yaar yeh arjun ki hee entry hai na ya some1 else lol...LOLBlushing

-raboO-

IF-Sizzlerz

-raboO-

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

REALLLLYYY....!!!!!!!!!!..*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainttttttttttttttttt*..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

gosh y did i hav to mis todayz epi...noooow am dieing to watch its repeattt...Silly...nooow am going to need  sum fire extinguisher by ma side...he must've loookd wayyy tooo hawtt...

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
He looked sooo hawtttttt!!!! Blushing I was just staring at the screen.. I never thought Mayank's entry would be like THAT! But it was amazing! Day Dreaming

-raboO-

IF-Sizzlerz

-raboO-

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

He looked sooo hawtttttt!!!! Blushing I was just staring at the screen.. I never thought Mayank's entry would be like THAT! But it was amazing! Day Dreaming

nimz yar dun kill me plss..BlushingBlushing...he n shirtlesss...hayyee*faaaaaaaaaainttt*..Day Dreaming
goshh y did i hav to goo...Angry
da repeat evn seemz farr..OuchCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top