Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hi guyz
i am sara
 todays episode was tooo wow ...all r such sweet ...and i am waitinf for tomorrow ...when gunjan and nupur ..visit college and tht party...i am just dreaming about  tht ...........,my god ..but we couldnt see ..nupur's dream boy .... Embarrassedare and tht uday forgot his name spelling ...here samrat the god ..is dreaming about his dream gurl ..and diya ..shooo posh ...and nupur such a sweetuuuu..my gosh ..this show gonnna be rock EmbarrassedClapClap

Edited by hip-hop - 22 September 2008 at 10:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wow" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashiiiii17

Goldie

Rashiiiii17

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged

SmileSmileSmileYessssssssssssssssssssssssSmileSmile It is alraedy rocking!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink

Edited by sweetdreams4040 - 24 September 2008 at 2:45am

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
i hope this show will rock

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.