Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Nikki on IF Radio on 14th Friday!!! (Page 9)

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
well hello dr. simran Smile
ummm, first of all, I think I am in luv with you.. Wink Tongue ...i hope your hubby doesn't mind, in fact, i sort of luv him as well, so it should be ok...

There have already been some excellent questions asked, and I am sure you will choose all the best ones..but here is my little input...

1) What are you plans after astitva....it should end eventually...Any idea when? Would you like to do another serial or get into films..? I really do think you have the calibre to be to be a film heroine and do a good job...I haven't seen you dance but am sure you will be good!

2) I did meet u on the last day last year when you were at RTC in London last year... I met you and shook your hand just as u guys were leaving....you are so pretty!!!! Tongue ..ok. so my next question is this....How can i meet you again? and if i can or do, then if i introduce myself as innocentindian, will you and your husband let me give you a nice hug?   Hug Smile ...and maybe even a kiss on the cheeks?

3) good luck in all you do nikki - it really is a pleasure to see the work you do Clap (as well as just seeing you LOL )... take care Tongue
pooja07 Groupbie
pooja07
pooja07

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
hi niki,
You are my favorite actress! I live in America and when we got Indian channels, I got addicted to Astitva! It is a great show and that is because of you! Clap My question is: What are your hobbies and what do you like to do in your free time? Thanks for entertaining me for so many years on Astitva...and seeing Dr. Simran on TV has encouraged me to strive towards perfection when I become a doctor. Really, more than entertainment, you have impacted my life.    Thanks Smile

Go to top