Rules & Announcements

Nikki on IF Radio on 14th Friday!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

KARUNA SOLANKI

KARUNA  SOLANKI

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

I am a big big fan of yours. You are just amazing and very graceful. I watch Astitva on a regular basis and there's no way I can miss it and I don't like to be diturbed when I am watching this serial. Just keep acting the way you do and all the best to you.

karunaTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nikki on IF Radio on 14th Friday!!! (Page 8)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hi Nikki,

I catch Astitva here and there but am in touch with the storyline as my parents love teh show. They love to watch you and Varun and are huge fans of both of you.

Here are some questions I had

1) What would you say was the most challenging scene that you had to act in Astitva?

2) Do you really believe that there are people like Dr Simran in this world? Do you relate to her totally?

3) If it was not Varun was there any other person who you think would have been able to do justice to this role?

4) Is there something in particular you have learnt from the serial Astitva or a person or individual that you will cherish for life?

Thanks for taking the time and I hope we get to see your outstanding performances in more shows.

Priya

madeforme

Goldie

madeforme

Posted: 11 October 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
hey Nkki,

A great fan of u
1) What is your favorite memory of when you were on the show?
Pooja

priya64

Goldie

priya64

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

Originally posted by priya64

Does anyone know what time it wud be for Australia Listeners??? (Sydney) Thanks Pls lemme know soon :)

Hey! just add approx. 5hours to wateva tym its been aired on in India...since we're (Sydney) is approx. 5hours or 4.5hours ahead. Big smile

Thanks so much, hehe ist gonna be 4am for us on sat morning. Confused

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged
wow!!dats gr8.
1) do u prefer to act in a    film?

krupi

krupi

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hello Nikki,
I really admire you.
All the members of my family are your fan
I only have one question for you that
Dr. Simran is a character. If you would have to face all these problems in your real life how would you deal with them? Would your decision be the same or different and if different how would it be different?

crazyfats

crazyfats

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hi Niki,

if you could change one thing in your life...some thing of your past...what would it be?

capricorngirl

Groupbie

capricorngirl

Posted: 12 October 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Nikki, I just want to compliment you on your acting in the serial Astitva.  If anyone could've done justice to the role of Dr. simran then it's just you. Maybe  you're Nikki Aneja Walia for other people but for me you'll always be Dr. Simran.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top