Rules & Announcements

Nikki on IF Radio on 14th Friday!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

vazz

Goldie

vazz

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hi Nikki,
As actors you all seem to have a very busy routine. Keeping this in mind, how much importance is given to workouts and other exercise regimes? Do you all have gyms at the indoor shoot place that you would normally shoot?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nikki on IF Radio on 14th Friday!!! (Page 5)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

guest786

guest786

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hey Nikki ji. It's me again, i wanna say i think ure awesome and i love the way you show ure dedication towards Astitva-i mean you can reeaally act soo well, when ure acting it actually feels real and that's the beauty of acting-which you are playing out exquisitively Smile Oh yeah i also love ure skin, what do you do to keep it looking so awesome?i mean what do you recommend for skin that is oily but tends to get too dry when i apply pressed powder-i mean how can i get that natural glow well i want to get the glow that i see on your face Smile . I hope this question is not too weird Tongue .Oh yeah and please, i wanted to know how i can keep in contact with you,as in email id please thanx. -Your admiring fan. Oh yeah just out of curiousity, what is your natural hair color? Byee!! Big smile Smile Tongue

angadkripakyph

Groupbie

angadkripakyph

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
1.how do u feel when u r refer as madhuri dixit of small screen.
2.tell me something abt ur education, family n future projects.

thanx
kyphfan a

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

principessa

principessa

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
It's a great acheivement to have her on the IF radio..
OK, my questions:

1. When you first started Astitva, have you ever thought that the storyline would develop in this way? Did you see it coming? Did you discuss in on the sets?

2. Do you think Dr. Simran reacts logically towards the different events that happened in her life, like Astha discovering the truth, Abhi leaving you before the wedding, Sia & Sid's attraction to each other?

3. If you weren't Dr. Simran, which charechter from the serial would you like to portoray?

4. Do you feel that Dr. Simran affected your life? If yes, how, is it in a positive or negative way?

Thanks for giving us the time to answer our questions..

rachel490

rachel490

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
wow so many questions. I guess I'm left with nothing. Eagarly waiting to hear the interview date & answers

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hello Niki.
I just wanted to say that i met you when you came for garba in La last year and i took a picture with you and wanted to tell you that you were VERY nice to meet. I have showed everyone the picture i took with you.
I wanted to ask you if you had fun on the garba tour you went to last year and if you plan on coming any other time soon for garba in the USA, especially LA.

nandinee

nandinee

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged
this is great news!!!!

my question to Nikki-
1.] How different ... or how similar is the real life Nikki to our very own Dr. Simran?
2.] Is dr. simran's character inspired by anyone in real life?
3.] if given a choice would you stay as Nikki or would want to be like Dr. simran?

Thats all.. thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top