Rules & Announcements

Nikki on IF Radio on 14th Friday!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

shining star

Groupbie

shining star

Posted: 08 October 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Everyone praises Dr. Simran for her grace and almost super-human kindness and understanding. But, what irritates you the most about Dr. Simran? Which of her flaws is the most challenging for you to portray?

- Deepali

Edited by shining star - 08 October 2005 at 5:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nikki on IF Radio on 14th Friday!!! (Page 4)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakinah

sakinah

Posted: 08 October 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hello Niki.
Before I ask you few questions, first of all I would like to wish you good health,good luck and happy always with ur loved ones.
1.How are u and will u do more serial in the near future.I hope u will cos I just love u and your acting are superb in Astitva which I haven't missed a single serial .Keep up the gd work and keep smiling.
2. Will you come to Singapore again cos I knew you had a lot of fans here and would like to meet you again.
3. What is your mailing address if you dun mind.
All the best to you and take care. I love you.

Cheers and Take Care.
Sakina Singapore.

sumit.savla

Goldie

sumit.savla

Posted: 08 October 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
thts COOL ....

So now its begining of zee-tv stars ....

I hope kulraj randhawa (kareena kareena) come @ IF ..

I m waiting for it ..

thanx a lot IF dev TEam

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 08 October 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
WOW!

My questions:

1.) Since your last name is Walia, how fluent are you in Punjabi?

2.) Have you ever been to Australia? Or any plans of visiting?

3.) Since your character is going blind...will you regain your eyesight again?

Thanks and Ciao!
Ena

guest786

guest786

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey Nikki ji. I am a huge fan of yours. My family and i watch your show religiously Big smile and i think your acting is superb! I love the saris you wear and especially the cool medium tones of your lipstick, which colors and brands do you use, i can never find those colors here in the U.S.I think it's cool that u and abhi got back together- the show is becoming even more and more intereting-i just wish it could be a bit longer, TongueWhat's your favorite color? Oh and Happy b-lated birthday to you Simran! How can fans like me Smile contact you Big smile, any email id?I was so happy to see that i could actually send my message to you- but i still wanted to talk to you live, which i am still not sure how to-like a one on one thingy,-anywayz i still can't believe i am having a chance to talk/write to my sweet actress from my fav. Zeetv show- verry cool! okay luv ya. take and hope to chat/see you soon.Byee!!! Big smile

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hey Nikki
I m a big fan of U nd I just want to say that U R such a beautiful women nd also a brilliant actor.I just watching Astitva cause only for U Big smile . I have a question to U that How U maintain ur figure nd ur beauty or What a raaz behind ur charming beauty? Big smile

Luv U

Edited by muniza75 - 09 October 2005 at 7:16am

paramrish

paramrish

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Its gr8 2 know Nikki's going 2 be on IF Radio soon Clap . My questions to her are..
1. Is Nikki short form for Nikita?
2. Do you see any resemblence in you to the character you play in 'Astitva'?
3. Is it true that you go blind in 'Astitva' and is the serial coming to an end?
4. After 'Astitva' what next? Do we get to see you in any other serials or you want to take a break?
5. Do you have kids in real life?

All the very best to you in future..bye.

Aloo_gobi

Aloo_gobi

Posted: 09 October 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hey Niki !

Good to have you on India Forums!!!

My questions to you are:

- how can your fans communicate with you..like do you have an email address or something?

- What is your greatest fear in life?

- I absolutely love your romantic scenes with Abhi..how does it feel acting romantically with someone on screen?

- Whats your favourite food ?

- Are you going to come to london anytime soon so your fans can see you ?

- Do you have an official website...?

Thats all for now .... wish you all the best in life !

Aloo Gobi !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top