Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minoo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi, Nikki,this is Mehak from New York City.
My family and I really enjoy watching Astitva.
My Question,
1) Are you just like Dr. Simran in real life?
2) If you are given another serial to do with almost similar character would you do it?
3) In real life is Yellow your favorite color?

😛 Best Wishes Edited by minoo - 18 years ago
chocz thumbnail
firstly i wud really like to compliment nikki aneja on the brilliant way she has been potraying the charactor of Dr Simran
my questions are:
1) what is it like to be doing a role of an older person?
2) other than astitva, what serials can we see u in in the future?
3) if u had to chose one, which charactor of urs in the present or past wud u relate with the most?
Mona Lisa thumbnail
Hi Nikki,
Just want to mention, I never liked Madhuri Dixit (no offence) inspite of her popularity. However, after watching you in Astitva and Madhuri looks like you, I have developed a liking towards her. This talks of your popularity...........for sure.:-)
My Questions to you:-
1) You share an amazing on screen chemistry with Varun Badola. How is your relationship with him off screen? How does your husband feel about your relationship with Abhi ..on screen?
Thanks for giving us healthy entertainment ...
bushiii thumbnail
hi niki
i would like to ask you that
do u know how to cook
which is ur fav dish
y dun u have any children or u dun like them
any further plans
are you doing anything for south asia due to the earth quake are you stars taking a step to help ppl
wut thing u dun like abt ur husband and wut do u like
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys please remember to say my name right this time! its U.G.A babe or Khushi!!!!! 😳

Before I ask my question I'd just like to say Nikki ji your portrale of dr.simran is brilliant. There is a certain depth and sincerity apperent in the charater and that obviously comes from the effort you put into the show. BRAVO!!!

I only have one question and that is: Dr.Simran is a very strong character with even stronger ideals, but sometimes it seems like she goes against her own values and lets people like abhi or ashtha take advantage of her sincerity. Do you agree with some of the choices she makes when she has her guard down and what do you think  is her tragic flaw? how would you do things differently?

THANK-YOU IF!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a actress that deserves a standing ovation!!!!!!

👏*Khushi*👏

Edited by ugababe - 18 years ago
tazmin thumbnail

hi niki
my question is

do you have anymore new serial soon? and with varun badola?
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Hi Nikki , i am a huge fan of yours . I watch Astitva mainly because you are so gorgeous , classy and sophisticated.

1) My question to you is are you planning to star in any other serious soaps like Astitva any time soon ?
2) Tell us your beauty secrets . Whats your beauty routine like ?
3) Do you work out ? What kind of routine do you ?

Regards ,

your big fan - Aparna
crazyfats thumbnail
Wow, what wonderful questions. Most of my questions have already been asked. I think with these set of questions, we will get to know all that we always wanted to. My question:

1. I have read that when you met with the accident, Sunny was your friend that time and had flown down from London to be your side. I have also read that you used to share all your secrets including your crushes with each other. When did your friendship turned into love?

OK, this is funny but 'm afraid this could have been true. If you were a gynac in real life too and if you would have chosen to handel my pregnancies... Just to get to meet you, I think I would then have dozens of children. HA HA HA... ok, bad joke again!
priya64 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nikki
Just wanted to say that u are a great person and a wonderful actress.
If u can please answer at least one of my questions
1. U seem to only have done one Hindi Movie- which I cant remember the name but i think its called Mr. Arzad which you co-starred with Anil Kappor. How was it working with this brillant actor?
2. Have you been offered any other movies?.. if so whats coming up next for u and why u reject them (the ones u didnt want to do)

PLease answer one of my question
bye
PRIYA
poonamhc thumbnail
DEAREST MRS.NIKKI ANEJA WALIA,
MY FAMILY AND I ESPECIALLY ARE HUGE FANS OF YOURS. WE WATCH ASTITVA EK PREM KAHANI RELIGIOUSLY AND HAVE NOT MISSED A SINGLE EPISODE. I ALSO LIKED UR WORK IN BAAT BAN JAYE SERIAL THAT CAME BEFORE. YOU ARE ALWAYS GRACEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AND EXTREMELLY TALENTED. I HOPE YOU DO READ THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR BIGGEST FAN IN THE UNIVERSE.I RECENTLY SAW YOUR LOVELY MUSIC VIDEO YOU STARRED IN WITH ANU MALIK.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you the following questions please if you can try to answer them:

1.Can you relate to your role of Doctor Simran?? Did you ever want to be a doctor yourself in real life?

2.What is your favorite dress designer for example who designs ur saris for Astitva??

3.How do you manage to keep such a flawless complexion??

4.How do you like to spend your time with family and friends??

5.Do you like Madhuri Dixit and plan to work in Hindi Films in the near future?? Im sure you must be getting alot of offers.

We all are really fond of the intelligent and charismatic personality you play which represents powerful women doctor of substance. I like your strong mindedness and perfectly caring mother, sister and friend you empitomize in the role of Dr. Simran Mathur.I really like the scenes you have with your on screen daughters Aastha and Sia and of course with your on screen husband, Abhimanyu.

Best Wishes always and may you continue to entertain us forever. Have a happy, prosperous, healthy, wealthy long life. God Bless

Your #1 Fan
Poonam Gupta from USAEdited by poonamhc - 18 years ago