Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thank you so much for having Nikki has a guest interview soon to be on IF. Great Job IF Team.

My Questions for Nikki -

1) We hear that Astitva is going to end soon. We the fans will miss having you on the screen. Will you be working on another serial? If not, were can we see you daily as we see you on Astitva?

2) Are you planning to visit in US anytime soon?

3) I have never seen your other serials but I am such a big fan of yours that I have started watching your older serials. Have you worked on other serials than Andaaz, Dastaan, Sea Hawks, Aandhi Jazbaaton Ki and Baat Ban Jaaye?

4) How do you relate with your current character of Dr. Simran?

Your Biggest Fan
HugabbleJaan Edited by HugabbleJaan - 18 years ago
walkincognito thumbnail
This is so great. I admire her on the screen and I am sure off the screen also she is just as fabulous. Great looks...great acting...and I am sure she is even a great person...and I was surprised to learn the other day that she is cousin to Parmeet Sethi..Is it true?..

Good luck to her and God bless!!
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nikki Wish You A Great Married life !
What Is Your Hobbie?
What IS Your Favourite Pastime?
What was The best Moment During your shoot in astitva ?
WHat are your paretns reation when u decide to act?
What Do U Think About Your Husband?
What Is Your Favourite Food?
nidhi23 thumbnail
Hello Nikki(aka Dr. Simran)

My Name is Nidhi from USA. Ever since I got zee-tv and watching Asitva Ek Prem Kahani, I have become a huge fan of yours. Your acting is superb, I hope we'll get to see you in bollywood films soon.
My Questions to you are:
1) Has anyone told you that you resemble like Madhuri Dixit? what were your reactions?
2) how did you decide to become an actress?
3) why does Dr.Simran have to suffer much for her daughter aastha?
4) will you and Aastha re-unite? will she accept you as a mother?
5) what are your hobbies?
6) have done any other seriels beside astitva?
7) Will we see you in bollywood films anytime soon?
8) how do you spend your remaining times when your not acting?
9) Astiva is ending I hear, what do you plan to do next?
10) Can I have your email address so I can send you wishes for your future career? I hpe you don't mind getting emails from your fans..

I hope we get a chance to speak with you and hope we'll get to meet when I come to visit India. Best of Luck for Astitva and for your future career
Bye for now
Your Fan,
Nidhi
Jen02 thumbnail
Wow, this is delightful news!! Nikki's interview will be one that I'll really be looking forward to. Thanks for informing us Sree, I'll get started with my questions for Nikki.

Hi Nikki,

1) Who is your role model?

2) Does it upset you when you are not given any awards at the award functions (which I think is totally unfair!)?

3)I think you are by far, the most beautiful actress in the television industry. How do you always stay so graceful and pretty?

4) Do you have any advice for girls who are aspiring to be a successful actress like you?

5) How do you get along with the cast of Astitva-Ek Prem Kahani?

6) Why is it that we don't see you working on more than one serial like most other actors?

7) What is your most memorable experience on the show?

8) Does it ever get frustrating for you to live with the ideal image that fans have of you?

9) What is the best thing about being such a popular celebrity? What is the worst thing?

10) I think you look gorgeous in sarees. What kind of clothes are you most comfortable in?

11) If your real-life husband betrayed you like Abhimanyu did, would you be able to forgive him?

12) Would you be willing to do a movie in Bollywood? If yes, what would be your dream role?

13) According to you, what is the most attractive/appealing quality that you possess?

14) What is the best compliment that you have received?

Thanks,

Jen
abhalla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nikki Aneja Walia is actually my mom's first cousin. Although I haven't had much a chance to interact with her I have a small message that I would like to convey to her. I would really appreciate if India-Forums and CrazeFM can do this for me.
-------------------------------------
Hi Nikki Aunty,

You probably won't know who I am but my mom, Sabina, is your first cousin. My mom is Happoo Didi's Niece and Neeta Di's daughter. We live in Canada and really like seeing you on the small screen in "Astitva-Ek Prem Kahani". Please try to keep in touch with us and we really hope to meet you soon.
Lots of Love,
Arjun and Family Edited by abhalla - 18 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, that is just awesome that you are coming here.
Heres my question:
If you were to name three children, what would you name them and what would they be?
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi although i dont know u very well as i hav not seen ur serials by seeing ur pics hav any1 told u tht u look like madhuri dixit how do u feel abt it when ppl say tht compliment to u
arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Nikki  My name is Archana. First of all I would like to say that I am a big fan of Dr.Simran bcoz in the entire sitcom industry never before has a woman been potrayed so strongly. Dr. Simran's character is inspiring and you definitely have added more charisma to that character. The question that I would like to ask you is that

To what extent does the character of Dr. Simran symbolizes your real life  and are there some values of Dr. SImran that you would like to imbibe in your life too?

Edited by arcpt2004 - 18 years ago
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My name is Manisha, I am a big fan of yours!
Nikki Looks really pretty! Happy to know Nikki will be on the hot seat

My questions are:

1) How do you feel playing an independant strong women has this by any chance influenced your life?
-Does this charcters relate to you life somehow

2) How did you start of with acting?
- Is Astitva your first serial?

3) Has your personal life ever clashed with your proffesional life?
-Ever had problems finding time for your personal time?

4) How do you feel playing Simran in Astitva?

5) Do you enjoy working with your co-stars?