Celebrity Fan Clubs

GauriHiten ~ The King and Queen of our Hearts. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

Wazupp

IF-Rockerz

Wazupp

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehru1984

Originally posted by my adorable ght

Originally posted by jashajasha

Originally posted by tabassum31noor

guys this lovely pic
hi sunara n see now i did it as you said thanks
thanks for sharing  this pic tabassumSmile....i'm seeing this for the first time,GHT look so gudEmbarrassed....this is a new pic na??
thanks a lot for sharing tabu di...even I am seeing it for the first time...and ght look awesomeEmbarrassed
its new pic na ..i ahve never seen it before ............Embarrassed

WOW lovely pic Clap noor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GauriHiten ~ The King and Queen of our Hearts. (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_time

Goldie

cool_time

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
punnu...................thiz iz 4 u..........Clap...............da introductory page iz so well-made tht it can't b xplained in words....kudos 4 tht..........Big smileBig smile...................................

thx 4 da article.........i'm sure there'll b loades of dhamal in navaratri...............hoping 2 c sum cute kn scenes...............

ydayz kn-bhoomi scene were superb....i luved da interaction b/w k & b...........................& also of kn..........da 1 thing i did not understand as 2 why nandzz went 2 tht horror house...& then vanished....i hope therez no supernatural angle 2 itLOLWink...................da advance update sounds interesting...ght luk ravishing in the pic.........................

Clap

Sujata4GHT

Sujata4GHT

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wazupp

Originally posted by my adorable ght

Originally posted by jashajasha

is anyone in touch with sujata...she has not come on-line since many days now???Ouch

no di....I have no idea where she is...maybe sunara di is in touch with her...even I was wondering why she isn't online since so many daysCryCry

Guys no clue where Suju is ???? I will her soooo much na Cry
awwwwwwwwww i'm right here darlingssssssssssssss(loads of hugss)....missed u all toooCry....bt my pc was not well...there was some problem in SMPS of my pcCryand my exams were going on tooCryand nw my net is vry slow that's why i;m unable to check my pmss......Cry

hey Punnu lovelyyyyyyyyy intro of our new fc SPECIALLY THE NAME IS SUPERB Claptruely they r the king and queen of our heartsEmbarrassed......congo to everyone for a brand new fanclub of our CutiesClap

BELATED HAPPY BDAY TO OUR ANGEL:)StarClapMAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS HER AND HER HUBBY TOGETHER:)

i caught all sbs updates and todays sbs tooo.....and recently saw Cuties brand new pics where Cuties r lookingggggggggggggggggggg toooooooooooooooooo hawttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt in blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkClap

Sujata4GHT

Sujata4GHT

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_time

punnu...................thiz iz 4 u..........Clap...............da introductory page iz so well-made tht it can't b xplained in words....kudos 4 tht..........Big smileBig smile...................................

thx 4 da article.........i'm sure there'll b loades of dhamal in navaratri...............hoping 2 c sum cute kn scenes...............

ydayz kn-bhoomi scene were superb....i luved da interaction b/w k & b...........................& also of kn..........da 1 thing i did not understand as 2 why nandzz went 2 tht horror house...& then vanished....i hope therez no supernatural angle 2 itLOLWink...................da advance update sounds interesting...ght luk ravishing in the pic.........................

Clap
hey akzzz hw r u dear????

and yup loved yesterday's Karan and bhoomi scene.....bhoomi Nandu and Karan bhoomi the best father mother daughter jodi ever............i'm sure there is something big secret which Nandu is hiding and i'm quiet sure bhoomi and Karan will find the truth soon.................and i will love it if they r gonna show any horror or supernatural things...........loved KHKH series nwwwwwwww dying to see some KN's romantic scenesss:)

Mehruhgt

IF-Rockerz

Mehruhgt

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_time

Clap
that horro house will be soething else .........i think its the matter of double role bc i noticed few things ...........Embarrassed

Mehruhgt

IF-Rockerz

Mehruhgt

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hey sujata welcome yaar soo will u be able to come frm now on ............bc its good to c all ght fans atleast come once in a day

my adorable ght

Goldie

my adorable ght

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
OMG...sujata di...u are back...yipeeeeeeeePartyPartyParty
I missed u so much....so how were ur exams and please don't vanish again...ok....and I agree ght look hot in that emi music launchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sujata4GHT

Sujata4GHT

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey mehru hw r u dear???
i was damn busy and my pc was not well tooo....bt from nw i will try to be active once in a day atleast upar se my net is vry slow:(

waise lovely GHT pics and videos....i missed so many things yaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top