GauriHiten ~ The King and Queen of our Hearts. - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I m glad u all liked the HP. but guys writing credit goes to SUNARA she wrote da whole thing up Maharaja Hiten and Maharani Gauri. Sunara i luv it. thanks hon 🤗
I have video left which i made on song in college😳 so will upload dat asap i return home. hmm few small icons also not many😳. c u den
conrgratulations for tne new fan club ght an d their fans are the best
Originally posted by ght1

I m glad u all liked the HP. but guys writing credit goes to SUNARA she wrote da whole thing up Maharaja Hiten and Maharani Gauri. Sunara i luv it. thanks hon 🤗
I have video left which i made on song in college😳 so will upload dat asap i return home. hmm few small icons also not many😳. c u den

u r most welcome punnu..🤗but if we had put in the rest i wrote up😉😆 gosh we'd have a
real fix here😆but the way u have done the whole thing is just awsome👏
and im just waiting to watch dat video..t'd be awsome im sure⭐️😳
Congratz on new thread and intro is lovely Punnu 👏
beautifully made and writtes hp
Originally posted by princessunara

So we r officially in the new FC..yippieeeeeeee🥳

and i just finished watching kyunki 2day 3 times in a row(only KN/Bhumi parts obviously)and
wow all f them have done a wonderful job👏
it was such a beautifully done epi..im surprised that the kyunki creatives actually managed to do
 this much atleast..but anywa today they do deserve some credit(of course the magical acting f
GHt and reshmi created the whole magic😉)
aww...i was actually teary while watching..and dats not somethn dat happens so often in kyunki
 anymore..so overoll an awsome epi thanx to GHT n bhumi..👏⭐️
👏i realy love all KN/Karan-Bhumi
 n Nandini-Bhumi scenes
..they make a beautiful family😳and its perfectrealy hope bhumi and
 karan finds out wts wrong wth nandini and help her..
cz its obvious after watching 2day's epi dat she needs help..cz until today they ddnt show much
 insight from nandini's side.but today the way they portrayed the pain she s putting herself
thru cz it hurts herself more by hurting karan😭
.and they showed that today.so dat means
nandini is in a helpless situation just like last time..so she is completely helpless as usual cz she
 always puts othersbefore her..so karan's sweet nandini is still the same..and when karan finds
 it out he'll destroy the person who has given his darling innocent wife so much pain😳

very sweetly writen sunara 😳😛 damn it missed ydays eppy due 2 no cable😡😭 so nandini is still same ooooooooo im sooooooooooooo glad 2 hear this u noe the swappin theory thank god tat is proven wrong can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post the video link of kn/bumi parts tat wud b gr8 btw the hp is fantastic👏
conrgratulations for the new fanclub,punnu you did a good job. sunara you also did a good job.Edited by adeela - 15 years ago
   congrats everyone🤗 for the 10th GHt  Fc thread 🥳    thanks a lot for the  lovely home page punnu😊,loved all your siggies,very well done 👏👏👏

thanks so much🤗 sunnara for the lovely write up on GHt  for the home page... beautiful choice of words to describe GHt and our lovely GHt Fc😳😳
Edited by jashajasha - 15 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

u r most welcome punnu..🤗but if we had put in the rest i wrote up😉😆 gosh we'd have a
real fix here😆but the way u have done the whole thing is just awsome👏
and im just waiting to watch dat video..t'd be awsome im sure⭐️😳

SO true. it wud have been a real halla😆😆😆. Well credit goes 2 u also sweet. without u i wudn't have thought of having dis theme thu lots cud've been done😉 but never mind😳😛😆