Celebrity Fan Clubs

GauriHiten ~ The King and Queen of our Hearts. (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

Mehruhgt

IF-Rockerz

Mehruhgt

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by sanjolijain

Ght pic from Rishton ki diwali promo. Too cute!

awww..i was just abt to play the video n get the pics.Embarrassed.thanx a lot this saves loadz of my
time..cz i simply wanted to get this snap of this heavenlily blissful moment
.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

OH MY GOD THIS PIC .......TOO MUCH ........I AM SPEECHLESSEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GauriHiten ~ The King and Queen of our Hearts. (Page 150)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehruhgt

IF-Rockerz

Mehruhgt

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by Mehru1984

here is sbs video enjoy ....

Mehru wow thanx darlinggggggggggg...awwwwwwwwwwww...this pic is sooo cutiee aand the
 SBS video..aww...just cant wait to watch it..still DLn da video..wow...GHT r simply awsome.they
 r getting cuterrrrrrrrrr by the day.Day Dreamingand soo much in luv wth each otherHeart

lolz..i saw that msg GHt'll come on SBS around 2.25 pm..so i ddnt get a chance to check
whether international calls r able 2 go thru or not..but anywa i ddnt get thruCry
but no problem..they showed the cutieeeeeeeeeee interview na..Embarrassed

and afra di: thanx loadz 4 posting all the details abt t..and

haha Mehru..what do u think abt that necklace..i realy think its gonna 2 be poor Hiten..if gauri
as usual says.mujhe....WinkLOL

LOL
YA SUNARA I KNOWWWWWWWWink

ght1

Goldie

ght1

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jashajasha

punnu the way they have shown it does look like a muffler, actually it is called 'anga vastra' meant to  cover the upper body but as  karna always had a kavach on i guess the creatives just showed it like this just for a lookOuch

Thanks 4 clarification Jyotika but as Karna wears kavach their is no need for having anga vastra going thru his neck. i mean they can leave it on side also. it's not complimenting in any way n i have told to concern person lets c wat dey doSmile even mentioned abt sun god tilak mark on his forehead ab dekho kya hota hai. but i want anga vastra around his neck to go n just left on side.

Originally posted by cool_time

thx 4 posting MB pics...ht luks soooo dashing buh somehow i didn't like da luk ,.,wid tht muffler....& dress luks a li'l awkward ,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............

i tried 2 get da phone line buh it kept on ringing ,.,.nobody received t............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway...it waz xpected.,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............da lines get really busy & they get jammed.............

Cool_time sorry don't knw ur name :"> i agree with u abt muffler thingy it needs to go away asap. hope they listen to usSmile

ght1

Goldie

ght1

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

what a day for ght fans .isnt it great ...........

Mehru plz say "touchwood" n everyone too. hamari nazar na lage cuties ko hehe

jyotika20

IF-Dazzler

jyotika20

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght1

[QUOTE=jashajasha]
punnu the way they have shown it does look like a muffler, actually it is called 'anga vastra' meant to  cover the upper body but as  karna always had a kavach on i guess the creatives just showed it like this just for a lookOuch

Thanks 4 clarification Jyotika but as Karna wears kavach their is no need for having anga vastra going thru his neck. i mean they can leave it on side also. it's not complimenting in any way n i have told to concern person lets c wat dey doSmile even mentioned abt sun god tilak mark on his forehead ab dekho kya hota hai. but i want anga vastra around his neck to go n just left on side.

thanks for telling it to concerned person punnuSmile....the 'kavach' should be a bit long too and thanks for mentioning about the tilak mark as it is really required and the 'anga vastra' cab be wrapped around from the back or let hanging loose on his side as you said.....with Hiten putting in his best effort the least creatives can do is to do full justice to his look na

Edited by jashajasha - 10 October 2008 at 9:37pm

Wazupp

IF-Rockerz

Wazupp

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Congratz on completeing this thread u guys The pic from Diwali Rishton ki of GHT is sooooooooo lovely

adeela

IF-Rockerz

adeela

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
gauri hiten were looking outstanding in diwali promos ,cant wait for monday.

cool_time

Goldie

cool_time

Posted: 11 October 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght1

Originally posted by jashajasha

Originally posted by cool_time

thx 4 posting MB pics...ht luks soooo dashing buh somehow i didn't like da luk ,.,wid tht muffler....& dress luks a li'l awkward ,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............

i tried 2 get da phone line buh it kept on ringing ,.,.nobody received t............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway...it waz xpected.,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............da lines get really busy & they get jammed.............

Cool_time sorry don't knw ur name :"> i agree with u abt muffler thingy it needs to go away asap. hope they listen to usSmile

i agree completely & mah name iz akansha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top