Non Sun TV Serials

KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

thanx anj 4 the updates.........................oops not again...........1 pachai is enuf 4 whole kkk yaar........dun want shri 2 replace him.........thaanga mudiyalai...........kkk mattum dhaan jolly serial'a irundadhu but ippo adhu konjam konjama kadi serial'a maarittu varudhu yaa.sorry kkk fans,its really annoying.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I'm one of the die hard fan of KKK. Before marriage i used to enjoy it a lot and watchdaily or atleast the retelecast on saturday. But now, oh god....

I watched only few scenes for two days. I got really fed up.

I dont like the way they potray the girl (Priya) . Really annoying...

We have been so mischievious in class and forever, our girls supported us by all the means. I think be retelecasting the first part, we could feel much better, instead of others immitating the same. Etho remake paakara oru feeling. Namma Bala, vineeth pakara sandosham irukum atelast. And my fav sanghavi... Cho sweet...

I could never withstand such a thing. Let us hope, all will get into their own styles and dialogues and move to a entirely diff story in the same environment.

Nambikkai thane vaazhkai... Poruthar puvi aalwar... WinkLOL

Edited by arjun_kk - 25 September 2008 at 11:46pm

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the lively updates Anj. Adhu enna i will ask G honey to take action. Naane oru arakura Englisha vechu kaalaththa vottikittu irukken. Anyway, that sentence he spoke and his pronunciation was funny. I loved that Thamizh aasiriyar. He reminded me of all my Thamizh ayyaakkal. They are all my favourite teachers.

And yes, there is no new stuff. Priya's facial expressions are weird. She tries to imitate Raghavi. Her voice has been changed. The old priya was better.

Mayavi

Mayavi

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I agree, GGG3. Even though I don't like Priya's acting, I think she was better of as a villain (or at least as the bold Priya). I don't get why they've made her timid...

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 3:15am | IP Logged
yes how cud they use rocky music to MTM guys too much yaarAngry

thanks yaar for the kalakkal update

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Thanx anj 4 the updates............i dun feel like commenting yaar,i still cant relate with this new KKK.

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
KKK Season 2 Day 6

Kanavu 385

First Scene

Vicky- Priya Scene : Priya is sitting alone waiting for her car..(enna thiruppiyum lift scene a?ConfusedShocked) ... Vicky comes near her and starts talking to her . they both have a jovial talks..Vicky seems friendly ( but konjam vazhiyalum irukkuTongueWink.Appa thank god no lift scene here).then she gets a call... (BTW Sangavi Music Ivalkka?Ouch Vineeth Priya track na okay but vicky priya track also same music BGM?Angry)
Achacho Car break down (hey this is getting on my nerves. Friendship aarambikka vera vazhiya illa?AngryAngryAngryEthana vaatti thaan in the life scene KKK le?AngryAngry) Priya says ippadi thaan ellam pratchanayum aranbikkum and vicky completes it by telling illanalum aarambikkum..they kaugh and starts moving..
on the other side our boys waiting,gues for wht? (kaala vizhundhu priya ve samadhana paduthavaam...nalla pozhappuLOL)..(haha i think someone from creatives is reading the updates..ROCKY bike pathi kettene? got the answerWinkTongue,) rocky's dad told him to use the cycle it seems.(Rs1000 fees ku bike ellam onum thevayilla nu sonnaraam le)..i feel sorry for tom..he talks something but the others complete the sentence..they all get ready to tell sorry, puli notices her coming with vicky ( one sec puli shows a serious feel. i really liked the expression in him specially his eyesClap..), then pathos music and sri reaction..she passed them and dint even look at them..
( god why is KKK so blade these days)

Second Scene

Namma heroes with their jokes.. puli talks about gabrial sir hanging them with hooks like Kamal in dasavatharam..
Madhan sings the parody of Dasavatharam (Kallai Mattum Kandal) relating priya,gabriel sir's perambadi ( tht song was cool) Sri is tensed about the lift and want to talk to priya ( thirundhave maattanga pa)(but inda sir rendu naala,possessiveness dra perula kadikkaran.unbearable).. she comes (ippo mattum scooty a?) they enquire about the bike lift with vicky.she gets angry and ask them as if they are spying her..rocky tries to talk but she goes.. (hey when did rocky become so paavam?where is his self respect and anger... innum ava kaala vekkame illama vizhundha verri aayiduvain)
MTM gals for dance rehersal ( i think we can keep a competition on Ashwathi, how many times she tells Adada in the serial)
they ask her again to dance (gr8 so again this scene is filled with dance) idhukku andha ponnu sonna madhiri ungalin yaar adutha prabhu deva paakalame?)

Third Scene

MTM guys with Rocky BGM ( hey i am so annoyed hearing that music with this guy.. adhu thaan avangalkku oru BGM kudhuthaanga le in the first episode then why pa?)MIKE very angry ( edhavathu pudhusa irundha sollunga) reason? vicky giving a lift to priya.. he slaps prabhu twice,(hey only thing this MIKE knows is anger,dance and slapping others) he slaps Uday and Jhonny. Paavam Jhonny gets  extra slaps. vicky tells that wht he did is not wrong...then he tells there are two reasons,

1.she is his classmate
2.she can help them win in dance competition

Mike is really angry. ( what i cant bear is Rocky Music..Cha why are they doing this ...Ellarkkum avanga Identity illaAngry? why are they givng the same feel and music to othersDead.).he is not willing to have a compromise  with her.
(so i think dance is going to a bridge for their friendship.) vicky tries to convince and proves his point is right.. Mike gets angry and tells if u feel i am wrong,I'm sorry and then he takes his bag and leaves the place..
(aamam kovam vandhale KKK le ellarum idha thane saiyaranga...bag edukku angedhu kalambarangaWinkLOLLOL... now atleast he told sorry)

KANAVUGAL THODARUM

PS: Sorry guys,I know i have not given an interesting update as u all mentioned to have b4, but  i am really pissed off with this showAngry.. what are they trying to do? SAMMA BLADEDeadDead, Serial dra perla mokka pannaranga,...

As Kads Sis told i dont feel like commenting on anything but certain things get on my nerves so i have said it...

Pandy, Bala ,Vineeth I'm missing u allCry

Sorry this is not an update but criticism, because more than the the blue texts u can see more of red ones today...

Enna MannichidungaCryCryCry..

only thing is have to wait and see if the story line is getting better.

Edited by anjkhoney - 30 September 2008 at 1:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top