Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Anj....ur comments crack me more than show yaar🤣🤣🤣

Puli is cracking me up so much....pavam payyan🤣

kadhambari thumbnail
anj u're doing a gr8 job yaar...................serial is really boring yaar but u're updates are lively & better than the actual serial.Thanx anj.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks anj

yes i am missing old guys

lets  see if  it picks up soon

ur comments really cracked me up🤣
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the support and encouragement dear ones.. 😳😊
😊
@ Mellydarls,Kadsisy and nalludear u really like these updates? thank you so much... will give similar updates😉. enne saiyarthu season 2 is full of BLADE so comments jaasthi haha😉

will be updating today's episode in a short while😳
Edited by anjkhoney - 15 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail
KKK Season 2 - Day 7

Kanavu 386

First Scene

MTH gals walking and there they talk about our guys.the close up vaay starts the conversation with andha Korangunga panna vela iruke ( Avanga ungalku korangu mathiri theriyidha.ellam neram😆😆 )dasavathatram edhirpaarthu pasanga news reel kuduthatha feel pannaranga.then they show our heroes sitting opposite to them.( athan pudikkale nu sollaringa le, avanga summa vida vendiyathane)kindal pannaranga..namma spring thala paattu vera (sri's reaction was good to that) Adi tells them they are hinting the guys. rocky tells theriyidhu ne puli pottu velakkathe. haha our puli asks them why he is pulling him now adhukku namma rocky, naan sonna puli Sanbhar puli, kotta edutha puli le?🤣        ( appa namma pasange indha priya track ille na frm le thaan irukanga)spring thale talks about vijaykant fight ( amma thaaye, sirikka mudiyathu na try panna thevayille ippadi kashtapattu sirichu than kindal dra perale mokka pannanum nu avasyame ille..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
then sri and rocky tries to tell them to leave the place for that andha spring thala tells the closeup vaay again to open her mouth ( ponnungala ivange,the creatives are over doing this swearing track.. PACM gals even though minto Krthi all were teasing guys they had some clas.. we can directly read frm her mouth wht she was trying to say..
Ay Porambokku ariville,then wht not i dont ant to state the whole thing..KKK is becoming a Mass entertainer. if my father sees this avar enne perambala adipparu
these gals will give us also black marks. endha pathos gal ennada na engalku unga maanam than venum nu sollaranga.. isnt there any one to shut their mouth. ippo ellam gaby sir varamattare.. seriously friends wht they are showing is not that entertaining. sirippe varala.. oru ponna irundhu the way they treat guys.. i cant agree to it😡😡😡. i hope all you gals along with the guys will agree with me in this matter. idhela ivangalku peruma vera. can is start the music nu collar raise panni kekkara...chi🤢🤢🤢...)

rocky sonnathu unma sariyana rakshaseenga...puli 'azhagana rakshasinga'( puli poi eye test pannunga. power erirkum unga glass ku😆😆😆)
next scene Kishen Entry and his talks with our guys..

Second Scene

Namma Kishen smiling and he gets introduced to the MTH gals. Aiyo he impresses them with his general knowledge and tells them he will give him all information about our heroes it seems. they liked him and told him to join the gang in their mission ( idhellam oru mission. avanga moonjiku kishene jaasthi🤢... i still dont get the logic.. aided school le azhagana ponnunga padikkave koodathu nu edhavathu irukka? ... appidi nu paatha padippu,panam,vasathi thevayilla. azhaga irundha yaar venam naalum matriculation join pannalama?)
okay next scene MTM school PRINCIPAL Room,Priya waiting outside.vicky and prabhu passing there stops and asks why she is changing the school. Namma pathos drama queen replies that no one likes her except vicky in MTM (so wht about the gals who compelled her to stay?😛)and in MTH our heroes think that she did drogam to them it seems.so she is wanting to change the school so tht atleast one gang will be with her.Prabhu nods his head tellin adhuvam sari than.. vicky (who has a master plan of using her dance skills for their aim) asks her whether they were important to her or what?( haha idhu eppo? sri pachaya marikitte varanga, ippo Ivangalil adutha sri yaaru ? mike a illa vicky a? toss pottu pakkanama? onnume puriyala😕😕...)she talks about the war between the two schools in the same compound. kozhambi irukkara ponna innum confuse pannaranga.Second lang french padikkanum nu serdhalam ( appo hindi padikanum nu priya thaane sonna? aiyo😡...........)
prabhuvukku Gaby sir na romba bayam ( neengellam terror aache appram edhuku bayam😆)nalla use pannaranga avale and she is not aware of that. well lets see wht she's upto.( ava red batch le thaan we al knw but ava evalo seekram manase mathikkara drathe paapom)

Third Scene

MTH heroes. still talking about Priya asking sri if she told something etc(thirundhave maattanga..paavam pasanga😲)puli comedy thangale..( i just love his expressions and his tone change
🤣🤣🤣)paavam, pannara thappu ava, adi vaangarthu puli....puli comment on joining MTH gals was cool (must watch scenes namma ponnuga haha... Aishwarya Rai ille drathukaga Africavile cinemave edukkamaye irukange?hahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)sri tells them to wait for priya again.. then others tell him they are going to put a friendship bridge.. sri manasthan he wont come ( see who is going in the front.. namma thala.. haha😆)
aiyayo kishen khadam vaasikkaraan pathos gal aaduthu ( kishenin leelaigal..ini namma pasanga avalothaan. eppidi pesuvange?😕) kishen overa thale sutharthu adhu idhu nu scene.. aiyo ponnunga kicha kicha nu shock.. ( podhum pa mudiyale😭 )

then he tries to faint. there we have our heroes taking him and treatment dra perle he attack him.. ( its really funny...Accupunture haha tht was cool)

KANAVUGAL THODARUM

PS: i am not happy with the swearing track. they are misguiding everyone😡😡😡. as if degrading all aided school students.. the creatives should control it here after...
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx anj...............pathetic episode yaar.........kishen-gurbani combovavadhu nalla irundadhu,ippo adhuvum missing'a!!su abba....ippadi kolluraanungaley......anj maa,u really have patience.u're comments are cool warna i will stop reading updates also,such a boring stuffs.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks anj

u r right, gals r not like this they r degarding gals😡

the last  Accupunture scene was too gud🤣

ur comments r what i thut😉
anjkhoney thumbnail
Sorry friends .. i couldnt find KKK online yesterday😭😭 .. i thought due to Gandhi Jayanthi Vijay tv would have had sp programmes

today only i saw the episode..
so here i give the updates

anjkhoney thumbnail
KKK Season 2 Day 8

Kanavu 387

First Scene

Scene starts with the accupunture scene and the gals come to see why they are hitting Kishen..They try to talk to the gals but avanga pidikudukkara madhiri ille...( Romba demand kamikkaranga🤢).Kishen tells something to the gals .. enna nu ketta puli zip podalayam..Sri summa illama overa pesadhinge nu sollaranga. avalothaan adha amma thannoda music start pannaranga (
🤬ivalungalku vera velaye illaya?😡) why blood same blood alavukku thittuvangiyachu..(our boys are still silent.very decent guys.😊😊😊)Ippo than we get to knw their names... Spring(Malini) Pathos(Hema)Closeupvaay(Nithya)( the one with glass paavam innum peru decide pannale pole😆😆)
Anga MTM prabhu priyavukku kavitha ezhuthurango ..The gang hits him..(haha KKK le gundu pasanga adi vangikkitte irukkanga pa🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣)
The MTM gang plans to go and attack the MTH gang.(kalaikkanamaam)
(aaarggggggggghhhhhh again rocky music😡)

Second Scene

Kishen and the gals meet the MTM guys and Micheal tries to use his normal tacticts (kovam thaan😡😡😡)..Kishen tells the gang he joines MTH for priya and there they show the Sukumari Flashback where priya invites Kishen Kurbani for her Bday..Then they ask the gals to talk adhukku the gals tell they dont give counter for all such lutcha jokes.. Mike verri agaran ( ippa irukku di unakku😆)
Nithya starts her music ( no partiality she loves swearing everyone😡😡) the guys run away from there
then the MTH gals are shown near the ground and the Red Indian come there.. Vicky starts his music..        ( appa now the gals will learn a lesson. namma pasanga decent.. ivanunga matric school decent boys enna pechu🤢🤢🤢)mike tells naanga paatha personality aana innorupakkam muncipality
( thank god avangalkke theriyudhu avanga yaaru nu😆😆😆...) ponnunga silent ( ennama kannugala...peche kaanom.. heroes kitta mattum thaan ungal altapa? Nalla venum.vaangi kattunge
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
Namma heroes entry (aana thale dra perle irukara Sri kaapatha venam nu sollaranga..avarukku pazhivanga neram vandhachu aana idhuve our bridge use pannalam le?) puli is feeling bad ( ivar hero.. namakku kettathu nadandhalum innortharkku kashttam na feel pannaravange thaan unmayana hero)
aana sri is not letting him do it...avar thermaya paarattuvaraam (aamam priya madhanoda aadave kudathu nu blade panni 20 episode ezhuthu adichu ippo theramaye parattaraama?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)in one way indha warning nallathu thaan ( 😲😲😲pasange reaction enna nu avangalum theriyanum..hello amma nithya inime yaatchu adangippo)School le irkkamattangalaam ( vitta sollikitte iruke enna pariya aal madhiri.. enga gaby sir munnadi sollunga paakalam)Mike ku sound vida thaan theriyum(over sound..oru naal adangum ..evalo naal nu paakalam)

Third scene

MTH gals..someone with volleyball( yaaradhu??? Aaha vandhutangayya vandhutangayya...Namma PT Peelisivam Vandhutangayya😆)...aiyo avar comedy thaangemudiyala... Sania Mirza ku chinna vayassila skirt vangukuduthateh avar thaanaam.. haha avar mela irukkara mariyadhele innum sania adhe skirt use pannaranga..( aiyo PT sir mudiyale hahaha
🤣🤣) Karn.Malleswari,avaroda school. avangalukku weight vanga vasidhi ille .. so PT sir thannaye weight lifting ku tyagam pannangalam..
2012 Olympics le 500 gold medal vanga vaipaaram ... gals summa illame avalo pottiye ille nu sollaranga.. adhuku sir . saravana selvaratnathile solliyavadhu vangalam nu sollararu ( appidi podunga.. ippo sonnigale idhu matteru😆😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)Namma heroes entry..avange sir a certificate matter le kalaikkaranga
they move from there with sir
Our boys in Study Room..puli romba restless. paattu paadarthu rocky ye disturb pannarthu nu ore galatta
MTM ponnuga also there. i mean only two shown (one is monisa, next gal's name not known) she is playing with her cell.. ( she is a manmadhan kinda gal..pasangale suthavittu appram bye sollarthu ava style it seems..😡.) ( indha varsham ponnunga maanatha vanganum nu kanganam katti alayaranga creatives. character wise OMG all playgals,ille na thitttuvanga pa🤢🤢👎🏼)
indha varsham as i guessed , she is planning to play with MTH guy..( who is tht unlucky fellow? i hope its not rocky? oh no Madhan than Track le .. paavam adhutha sri avange thaan appo.. Kadavule..) Oh no i cant see this.. ( madhan's reaction and the BGM makes me cry😭😭😭..it was a good BGM)
(cha ippo yaaru andha song kettanga? adi aathadi ila manasonnu rakka katti)
paavam Madhan (innocent smile.. doesnt knw he is falling into a track)...thats all(one person gone)

KANAVUGAL THODARUM

sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks anj

i don't like this madhan track, y they want to portray gals like this😡

only gud thing is PT is back