Non Sun TV Serials

KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
thanks anjali & nallu for the updates. although here they said 22 sep will be telecast for season 2, its still showing the old eps with the narration by the 4 (ragavi etc).

i suppose it will premier next wk. anyway did anyone like it so far?
i have no clues abt the new faces except for michael since he promoted it in jodi no 1.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj for the galagalapaana updates and the pictures. They look funny. From today morning, We are getting Vijay TV. Can't wait for watching it on TV. Your lively updates and hilarious comments make me curious to watch it.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Thanx anj for the lovely updates.aiyyo..........enna kodumaiyaa indha new gals...........where is sanghavi,raghavi,priya,mintu,karthi,mano & deepa..............but it is too early 2 compare them but i find it difficult 2 relate with new kkk.i miss the old charm.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 2:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update yaar

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Thank you for the support friends as many told the old charm is lost and also it feels like a new serial but our PACM darlings keep the spirit high with their comedies. i watch KKK S2,just to see our guys in action. and the creatives also might have felt the same thats why they have thought to bring our
'YES SIR NO SIR SORRY SIR' back to this school.he can also bring us old memories..and to bug him our Kishen is also coming alone, no kurbani here.i saw him in the title song... our guys also give certain dialogues like our old batch so tht we dont mss them..

i dint like this red blue confusionAngry... PACM two gang fight was bit more happening. this is just to drag the serial i think.. two school means they will have to show double the episodes they showed for first season..

there are a lot more good looking gals who got selected but they are not shown till now so i think its for the plus one batch
avangala paatha i feel this show will go on.i felt  tht they have a lot more enegry and grace..

wht i dont understnd is namma vineeth bala munnadi paayum puliya irunda rocky,priya all are so silent here.may be in the coming episodes they can give us some action.

lets wait and see wht happens
.Smile

PS: padikkarangalo illayo i'm sure we will have a lot of song dance & action as  MTM PRABHU told in the first episode because MTM Micheal is introduced with his dance movements and we already have  JN1 S3 fame Rocky,Madhan and Priya...
SmileWink..other than that wht is waiting for us we have to wait a see

Edited by anjkhoney - 25 September 2008 at 6:58am

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
KKK Season 2 Day 4 (Epi 383)

First Scene

MTM class scene, pasange starting their comments.Vicky starts by telling the classroom is bright today (hinting the arrival of Priya) ..the gals start talking to Priya introducing the guys..so here we come to knw Micheal is the Thala of that Gang.Vicky is taking the role of Unni here
( Kaadhal Mannan nu Nenuppam),Namma Jhonny is malbar beedi (MalayalingoSmile) Uday character is a mystery ...hmmm so sir comes ( sir a avaru, sorry guys but i first had a laugh when i saw himLOLLOLLOL ). Avar Paru Kamal ( Kamalahasan nu Koopuduvangalam..KodumaTongue )..anga MTH le tamil vathiyaar na Inga vanthathu English Teacher.Avar Koondhalin Ragasiyam enne nu sollararu ( gals.. tips4us watch it )..aiyo he was trying to show off telling in about his looks and tells teh gals that he is their teacher and not to have anyother thoughts..(sight adikkakudathaam.. huh nenappu thaan pozhappa kedukkum)

(I think he is trying to maintain our Jeeva Sir Image by his free talks i hope he doesnt copy him as arjun says then it will look like imitation, mimicryTongueWink)

I JUST UR SENIIOR (English teacher nu solli dont kill english sirOuchOuch, or else i will call G honey to take action )
okay he calls them to canteen to have a cup of coffee, first day no class...micheal priya morappu
( God knws where this is going to take us )

(i dint like this MTM setup. class over decent mathiri kamaikkaranga.. looks lifeless but lets see wht happens in the future)

Second Scene

Namma Heroes are tensed. waiting for someone, TOM comes and informs that the Reds are in the library..Priya is also with them. Hearing this Sri tells our Pachcha Dialogue Tookkarain da Segappangale Tookkarainda
then avanga nakkals.Sripriya changing to Mikepriya,Prubhupriya nu mariduva(Mikepriya track i too think of that) ( pachcha track madhiri theriyudhu )..
sri is fuming like anything.
then puli comment, priya will be happy seeing them fight and will hug them and kiss...then our Green boy SRI's Reaction is seen and puli changes the track haha.. ( should see his reaction thereLOLLOLLOL ) priya odi vandhu namma saarbile Sriye mattum Kattipudichu umma umma umma nu kuduppa da podhuma?
( haha puli mudiyale ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL)

MTM guys standing and Prabhu sighting Priya ( aiyo namma pasanga evalo parava illa, ivanunga ippidi vazhiyaraanga..Alayalaranga for one Priya...so tht shows tht there are no other cute gals in MTM..)
then wht else can we  expect in this scene? fight thaan..but no we dont have firght MTM guys ushaar .. they see the Principal as
silent here.our poor heroes dont knw why reds behavee this way and Sri teases the Principal telling avin pal,arogya pal etc... then shock expression on everyone's face(something wrong..who is the princy???????????ConfusedConfused)
Third Scene

they show both MTM and MTH guys with Nayanthara ( Priya)..princy is not facing them he is reading some file ( ivare engayo paatha madhiri iruke ?? pinnadi thirumbi irundhalum i think its our Terror sirConfused ) .. then they show the same reaction of mine in our heroes, so its confirmed tht my guess was right .. we see him turning around Aha Vandutarayya Namma Gabriel Sir ( Pasanga Avalo Thaan ).. He is the principal and he is angry on the fight scene in the ground is asking about it, puli opensihis mouth and blames the MTM guys where the head Mike boy tells they were playing and our heroes came there unecessarily..As usual dialogue of G.Sir, Neenga Students a ille Criminals a? he asks Priya about who started the whole scene and who brought the bat stumps etc..( Priya can never take Raghavi's position,raghavi saved both her friends telling i dont knw aana Priya on face told our heroes did it) they are suspended for one day ( sri atleast now stop feeling about her..she's not worth it )..

( so, good name for priya in MTM i'm sure she'll have good time with the guys there now )..
(this scene thevayaAngry..appidiyenna santhosham namma heroes se suspend pannarthile..to much insultsAngry)
Puli mindvoice heard..( i really feel sorry for our heroesCryCry...idhuku she could have gone to delhi itself Angry)..appram punishment with the cane ( principal aanalum indha pazhakkatha vidave maattar pole )..they all gets their share and then MTM guys smile at Priya and she is shown with the pathos music ( pannartheyum pannittu pathos feeling aAngry )

KANAVUGAL THODARUM

Edited by anjkhoney - 25 September 2008 at 3:30pm

Mayavi

Mayavi

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
thank you for the updates

a lot of the characters seem unoriginal...like they've written it so that now priya = raghavi, sri = pachai, new teacher = jeeva, michael = vineet, vicky = unni, etc.

why can't they make the new characters original?

by the way, kurubani has quit kkk.

sugamyah

sugamyah

Posted: 25 September 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
They started the show same as in season 1 and it is not leading to a new story just they have splitted two gangs in one school to two gangs in two schools thats it. Nothing new in the season 2. I think they should not waste our time by making us seeing the same repeating things......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top