Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 3)

sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged
thanks anj for the update & hilarious comments
 keep up the gud work buddyClap

as for show its too early to decide

but gals look so bad, tats a factLOL

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
thank you for your views friends.

@Arjun u dont have to say sorry. oru ponnu naane sollarain. except priya yaarume nalla illeDead,MTM ponnunga kooda not that good looking aana they show off as if they are miss world and universeLOLLOLLOL..i'm sure all the gals will agree with me,
namma PACM PACM thaanSmile.gals and boys PACM is the best

acting talent pathi,ya lets give them time.

the thing which irritated me was the gal pacha pachaya tittumbothu they show a close up of her vaay. thevaya adhu.. mudiyale

there is a gal giving pathos feel after the swearing part, i think they will mingle soon..rocky kooda oru mathriyana paarva thaan..Priya wht she did is not right. poor guysCry..

well lets wait for today

Edited by anjkhoney - 24 September 2008 at 5:40am
GGG3 Goldie
GGG3
GGG3

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali for the kalakkal updates. I haven't watched  single episode yet. Your updates give me a feel of watching it on TV. PACM pasanga maadhiriye aside comments ellam dhool parakkudhu. Keep it up dear.

Edited by GGG3 - 24 September 2008 at 6:10am
anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
KKK Season 2 - Day 3 (Episode 382)

First Scene

Namma Heroes Kodharina Thala ( Hair Styloda) waitings, they discuss on why they are waiting there
and we come to knw tht its to tease the Red Indians and its a Porattam to bring back Priya. the red
indians see them standing there and Prabhu tells PACM students have better comedy sense                   
( Nallavela avangale othukkaraangaSmile) puli starts a story of 5 Sigappu Kaka.. Micheal gets wild
( Rocky Character plus one avesam is shown again through this micheal Tongue)
they start teasing them with the colour hair of micheal and goes on with the tamizh english bandha
problem.. and then as usual fight scene thaan..

Second Scene

The MTH gals talking.The 'Spring' tells she wasted Rs4000 simply and is wanting others to ask her
how and why,but the other gals tells tht she wasted 4000 for curling her hair ( Kambi thalaye spring
thala aakittalamLOLLOL)
tht too because she was expecting heroes from  PACM but she was
dissappointed by our guys it seems ( Idhu Ungalke Konjam Overa Ille?)..the gal who swears the guys
tht closeup vaay ponnu tells sri looks like Vikram ( Aha......Ini Sri Avalo thaan)
and the spring thala tellsshe liked Rocky  ( so the gals knw they are good looking)  ..
the all gals talk on who they like aana namma pathos gal   tells she like the PT Peelisivam
( Aamam Namma PACM yes sir,no sir ,sorry sir thaan.....so that gives
us the pic tht he is back to us in season 2)
they tell that Chennai 28 coming ( namma heroes thaan)
appram our heroes walk towards where the gals are sitting and on the way puli tells namma MTH
Aisoriya Rai,Shreya,GeneliaLOLLOL all sitting and sri tells aama posukku onnum korachalilla.. then they sit down and ask about their plan adhukku puli as usual nakkal. Naam 2 Namakku 2 is family plan, Jeevanthara is LIC's new plan etc..Sri tells its action plan( Rocky looks smart the way he takes the cycle chain in slow motion)madhan takes a oruttu katta..they talk on finishin the red indians in the ground as the ground is common for them.
Sri tells Rocky to maintain the character by telling tookkarain da anda Segappangale
Tookarainda(pachcha's dialogue.. creatives are making sure tht we dnt miss our old gang)..
then they invite the gals to the ground to cheer them as without gals cheering the scene wont look
good.Puli gives an indirect invitation like the 'Kungumam Ad' ( should see tht scene) and they walk
from there and the gals give their opinion
the scene shifts to MTM with priya sitting alone and other gals see her... they tell priya is cute ( appa ini
avanga adanguvanga )
gals are introduced , their names Monica (her smile is cute),sangeetha and ashwini..appram
avangankulla pechu where she tells about the problem she is facing the warning of Micheal..Priya tells
if she is to sacrifice something she will leave MTM not her friends. the gal with glasses Sangeetha supports
her but still then they ask her to be with them..

Third Scene

the MTH classroom aana indha vaatti its shown with all the students chatting, namma heroes talk of
their seating arrangement.. Rocky tells they were sitting in opposite rows in pacm but Tom completes
the sentence telling MTH nammale onnum serthanga.Sri feels telling yes we are here but MTH
seperated Priya from us (MTH pirikkale avale thaan MTM nu Pona)..
Our Tiger starts his comedy, Dhoda Sri ye paarain, punjab le vellam nu sonna ivan chappathi
nananjidum nu kavalapadaran. ( its not palamozhi its pulimozhi )
the gals side spring thala sings the song Maalayil Edho Manadhodu veesa and our boys are shown
with diff expression ( sagikale, andha expression thaan)
sri comments to the boys manasilla chinna kuyil chithra nu nenapu and the guys plan to so do
something..haha they sing the song Oororam Puliyamaram frm paruthiveeran ROFL
ROFLROFL
(Aiyo namma pasanga pannara comedy irukeLOL).. the teacher comes in they greet him
and sit down         
( namma gabriel sir english. i'm missing tht).. he enquires who was singing and puli and madhan gets
up and the pathos gal is also called for. then the sir strats singing acham enbathu madamayada ( this
scene is a must watch as the expressions of our heroes to the sir's song is mindblowing, they expect
a reaction from him like gabriel sir but this singing gives them a shockConfusedLOL )
so its tamil hour and he tells everyone to talk only in tamizh..so he introduces himself Kuthaneri Ko
Chellappa, then he sings a new song  as the guys tells he is an old man so he will sing only old songs... ( he seems to be jovial,but still cant judge him,so bit scaredConfused )then a small speech by the teacher on
learing tamizh, not for exam purpose but with love for tht language..puli tells something in tamizh,
sri completes it and they are about to start the class....

Kanavugal ThodarumSmile

Edited by anjkhoney - 24 September 2008 at 11:47am
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

that was a kalakkal update Anj...!!

I seriously have to catch up those episodes during this weekend,,,reading ur update was so funny...wonder how it will be to watchROFLROFL

So the gals looks so bad,,,?? Hmm...any pictures of them??
anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
KKK Season 2 New Faces

MTH Plus Two

Butti & Closeup Vaay

Pathos Gal & Spring Thala

MTH Aisoriya, Shreya,Genelia

MTH XIIth Gang (Kishen Yet to Join)

MTM Plus Two Batch

Sangeetha and Ashwini

Monica

Micheal & Jhonny

Uday Vicky & Prabhu

MTM Class XII A

MTH Gals not introduced by their names so i am giving the names i mention in the updates. once the names knwn i will edit it ..Smile

there are some goodlooking gals in the title song for both MTM and MTH .. I think it could be the coming Plus One Batch.EmbarrassedSmile.

LETS WAIT AND WATCH
Smile

Mayavi Newbie
Mayavi
Mayavi

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Frankly, I don't find the new KKK all that interesting, but I only watch it for the plus 2 boys (rocky, shri, tom, aadi, puli, and madhan).

I think some of the newbie males have the attitude and style to be good actors (like Michael and Vicky), but they all need to improve. Hope they'll improve in the episodes!

I agree, the female newbies are especially annoying...although if I had to choose a group, I'd choose the red one because even though they're also annoying, they don't show off as much as the blue gals.

And now they're trying to make Priya the School Mother Theresa...wasn't Priya portrayed as someone with guts to stand up to people? Does the crew seriously think that Priya can be a Raghavi replacement? And I didn't like the comment she made when she found out that Rocky, Shri, etc were going to MTH...so rude of her...but she's just a story character, so oh well. Wacko
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hanks Anjali for the nice updates.

So they show our PACM boys and their comedy more than the new ones. Thats a good news. Anyway I will no be able to watch the serial anymore as I have someother work at that time.

Anjali so kind and nice of you to post the photos. The red Girls are
somewhat ok compared to MTH girls. The MTM guys are also acceptable. They may improve as how Bala, rishi and vineeth did.

Priya can never replace raghavi's smile and her patience. She has done the character beautifully. If it is again potrayed by someone else, it will belike a mimicri. If everyone develops their own style, it will be good.

I don't get the feel that it is KKK. I feellik a new serial with the same concept except for our PACM guys.

Thanks once again.Clap

Go to top