KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily - Page 21

Posted: 14 years ago
Anjali nu othangala indha threadla irundhu thorathuna paavam KKK director a summa vidadhu.
Happa.... they are not telecasting KKK now..

New serail is gonna come ANBE VA... not sure abt the schedule. may be at KKK slot.. lets wait and see
Why is this Vijay TV cutting of serials mid way - atleast they should give a closure for viewers who patiently watch their crap for months/years.....

I think once they lose followers...they try to cut it off........but you're right.......rather than cutting it off like that, they should just finish the serial off!!
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anjali nu othangala indha threadla irundhu thorathuna paavam KKK director a summa vidadhu.

😳😳I really fell sick pa.really missed u all a lot..

wht to do. but KKK was a disaster.
ipadi pannarthuku they could have ended with 500 episodes.
I felt so bad for KKK fame people thereπŸ˜•.

Anyways now KKK is over but i really would like to thank each and everyone here who really supported me and encouraged my updates😊

thanks a lot. i couldnt have done this without u guys😊

love u all..

😳
Originally posted by anjkhoney

😳😳I really fell sick pa.really missed u all a lot..
thanks a lot. i couldnt have done this without u guys😊

love u all..

Awww.... Kundzz.......hope you're feeling better daa  πŸ˜Š....... Long time maa.  Aama daa..... to be honest, after the 1st seaso sodapal, i lost interest in KKK altogether........just now i've gained back my interest in watching tamil serials πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....  I guess they are starting a new sering Anbe Vaa..... so Hope this serial will entertain us till the end πŸ˜ƒ.  Though i'll try not to get involved with it like i did for KNI and KKK  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... please do join us with that serial - Anbae vaa  daa 😊

A big thank you on behalf of all of us for taking your time and doing the updates daa.  I never watched the second season.  Only read your updates πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Thank you once again maa 😊

Hi frnds,

which  is the new  Serial    telicasting in Vijay ...?  πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Awww.... Kundzz.......hope you're feeling better daa  πŸ˜Š....... Long time maa.  Aama daa..... to be honest, after the 1st seaso sodapal, i lost interest in KKK altogether........just now i've gained back my interest in watching tamil serials πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....  I guess they are starting a new sering Anbe Vaa..... please do join us with that serial - Anbae vaa  daa 😊

A big thank you on behalf of all of us for taking your time and doing the updates daa.  I never watched the second season.  Only read your updates πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Thank you once again maa 😊

Hi Aishu Darls

I am happy to see you all here😊. its so long since i heard something from you.

Congrats to You Melly and All New ModsπŸ‘..
Was so happy to read the news about it.

I am not able to watch the show AV😭 but still i am making it a point to be here for the updates and discussion as thats the time i can get to be with You M dear and Melly Darls and others😳😊.

I should thank you for all as I never had a chance to do an updating job b4 and KKK Updates was the first one and it was possible just because of all your supports. so I am the one who should thank you all. Even though the Show was boring you made it a point to be here to comment and encourage me. Cant Express my happiness in words😊

Tk cr dear. hope to see u in AV thread daily..Cant wait for the next Update from M dear😳.

U all doing a wonderful job⭐️ .. Hats offπŸ‘
Cheers

Originally posted by abhinish

Hi frnds,

which  is the new  Serial    telicasting in Vijay ...?  πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Abhinish,

welcome to the forum. Anbe vaa is the new serial posted in Vijay a@ 8:00PM IST Mon-Thu. Its a love story.

There is a seprate thread for the updats and discussions. Please visit and join us.
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Hi Abhinish,

welcome to the forum. Anbe vaa is the new serial posted in Vijay a@ 8:00PM IST Mon-Thu. Its a love story.

There is a seprate thread for the updats and discussions. Please visit and join us.

Hi Meena,

Good day to you, 

Thanks for you info , i already joined in AV discussion...