Non Sun TV Serials

KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys.

I haven't seen it yesterday as I was caught up with somethin else. Nallu thanks for your super intro updates and the new thread. Let us c whether they are going to rock...

Rocky - Vicky nalla combination. Have to watch that today.

Thanks once again.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanx anju for the updates & nallu for posted it.

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thank you for posting the updte Nallu.. Actually i was bored so i thought to give a try writing it..
U all understood wht i wrote,hope it was not confusingLOLLOL?

I watch KKK online so once i watch it i will give the updates. thank u viewbies

As for the story line till now the new guys have not been introduced individually,
till now only  two names i heard. Mike and Vicky, I'm not sure of Mike but vicky is confirmed... lets see how they bring the story

A BIT OF CRITICISMTongueLOLWink

In one way i am happy PACM pasangale pathi Terror mathiri image creatives have given. so thts a good thing for our plus two batch..

Now for the Uniforms. both the Uniforms look quite simple when compared to the old one.. Uniform mathiri theiryidhu,, b4 it was like ordinary dress due to the printed skirts for gals etc. here the MTH gals have blue checked skirts aana the MTM is Gals wear Red Plain Skirt

the atmosphere created by the students it like BADRI Govt Coll,and the other col ..Same Bandha for gals when the see our guys..Being a gal i should not be telling this aana i have to be honest here.
I dint like anyone in tht batch Gals, except for Priya Yaarume Nalla ille aana the Bandha they show to our rocky gang as if they r beautyqueens..AIYO Specially the one with glasses and the red hairband..Wink

PACM gals were cute idhu sorry but this is wht i felt.

Namma gang when they entered as plus one they were show off party with bike and stuffs. ippo potti paamba paavama cycle le varanga..
Where is Rocky's BIKE?
but still hats off to the creatives. the slow motion walk and the background music given to our boys ..
KALAKKITAANGA

ROCKY BGM was better aana MTM GANG VIKCY BGM not upto the mark

THIS IS MY OPINION ON the FIRST EPISODE..

Pl let me knw ur opinions too as this is a discussion thread i would like to knw if i am the only one thinking like thisWink
SmileTongueWink

PS: NEW FACE NEW SEASON.. Even in the beginning Rocky gang was a villain gang, no one liked them but the Old guys have proved their talent. same way now its the time for the others...

SmileALL THE BEST TO THE NEW FACES..Smile

Edited by anjkhoney - 23 September 2008 at 2:07am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
yes kavi old charm illa but its too early to decide

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
KKK EPISODE 2

the scene starts from the point where the guy Micheal tells then to go from their school

and the guys leave the place with mellow BGM,the MTM students proceed to their
classes.

then we have our guys with their nakkals about the raasipalan and agni moola,vaayu

moola etc,

We see gals laughing and Puli again makes the guys stop and shows the blue

gals,avanga ponnuga..

Sri tells them they are looking them sarcastically... andha ponnungalum madhikaala...so

they think priya is coming to them so they can teach these attu gals a lesson
and the gals again tease them (aiyo indha attu -laddu track vidave maattanga pole)

again they go to the gals and puli starts the cell phone bandha as if calling priya telling

her to come etc aana poor guys dint knw about the shock awaiting them..

there comes priya, but all shocked to see her in RED..

then she goes to talk to her old friends but the Red Indians see her and talks about

warning her...

Second Scene

the red indians meet our Priya
(she looks superb in tht uniformEmbarrassed,aiyo better than the

other MTM gals)
.. ore morrappu thaan,then Priya breaks the silence with 'Excuse Me'.

the fatty boy tells yes kissed and kisses his friend. now comes the part where we get

the know the name ok the guys,prabhu,uday,micheal,jhonny,vicky...then she is forced

to tell her name.. appram they talk about their class and area from whcih they come etc..

they warn her not to talk to the MTH guys
, (namma pacm pasangale thaan). she says

tht they r her close
friends but no use she is again warned but priya sammaya

maintains her attitude
(raghavi mathiri azhale)...then jhonny porumaya explains her

about the fight btwn the two schools, but she again questions them where Micheal(the

hot tempered guy in tht gang)
gets wild.. then they give some attu examples,
(paster

-pal podi haha)..
micheal again gets angry and warns her strictly never to talk to them

and they walk frm there with their BGM music..

Namma pasanga waiting for gals aana talking about Ulaga Alaginga,Ulloor Kelavinga

comedy track. tom feeling tht the only one year he joined co ed was on eleventh but

now tht also waste.. only gal goodlooking was priya
(appo namma minto ivanga

kannukku theriyalaya?)
  then sri is pulled into the discussion.

third scene

the blue guys in their class and they talk on the cat walk of their gals, sri tells its dog

walk dinosaur walk. the gals enter the class and starts teasing the guys for the noise

they make and the guy never gave up.with Aadi's idea they start teasing them

(Kalaaikara Effect Mattum thaan
.). they sing rhymes and give funny expression whcih

makes the gals angry
(namma pasanga jamaikaaranga, i just loved the way they did

the rhymes and kindals) .
(Kadavule Ponnungala avanga,MTM over high class

na,ivalunga padu low classLOLLOL
) they start whistling ..kaalele sila

singangal,asingangalathe paathingala..pachachaya thittaranga..rocky gets wild but still

he's silent here..

then the scene shifts to  priya with her old friends giving excuses for joining MTM,like

learning hindi and english.. Puli thirumbavam adavu kattaran, when tom tells about

english movie dubbed in tamil, our puli tell Aamam da dinosaur na Raakshasa Palli nu

raanga,King Kong Na Kodura Korangudranga,King Konga vida avanga pesara Tamil

thaan bayangara bayama iruku..
(Pulli chanceless ya, i cant help myself from laughing

seeing tht scene with his expression,thanks to the creatives, pandi's null effect is

solved by puli and gang)

after pathos feel they decide to be together during intervals etc. but sri wants her in

MTH or else he tells her to be with MTM itself.Sri tells this and walks and all the otehr

guys follow him calling Sri sri sri

Kanavugal Thodarum

Edited by anjkhoney - 23 September 2008 at 1:25pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anjhun for the updates...! will def check out this new season...:-)

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali for the updates.
I saw few scenes in the episode.

Sorry to tell this girls.. Nejamave MTH girls attu figures dhan.. only one girl is better compard to other. Avanga comedy paathu nan azhuduten..

I was able to laugh only when our PACM guys make comedy. The story line is also not like the previous. In PACM, when the guys threatens raghavi, we were able to enjoy the scene. But here it creates Angry. Romba kadi.. Namma PACM guys kamadi adichuka mudiyadhu..

I dint get the feel to continue watching it. Anyway, I will read the updates. May be ur updates will make it interesting than watching those new faces.

Thanks for the updates.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thanx da anj 4 the updates.yeah i agree with u arjun,the old charm in kkk is still missing........vineet group & bala group kalakkal anyday.i will have 2 wait 4 sum more days 2 really comment on the new faces,innum onnum sariya register aagalai.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top