Non Sun TV Serials

KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 27

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
watelse the old KKK gang returns according to promo

pachhai, ragini etc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK season 2 discussion thread-update daily (Page 11)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Oic,i stopped watching it daa,,,,,,,,is it interesting or still the waste?

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
i can't say its total waste ambi i watch it now & then but switch channels if priya makes an appearanceLOL

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
they have made it 1 hr

from 8-9pm

as i was seeing something else i did not see it fully will watch the repeat telecast

black pandi, unni all r back & i saw black pandi sceneLOL

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hi Friends

I'm back here in this threadSmile. Yeah they have got our old KKK Gang.. The serial was totally a disaster as all the Blue Guys were insulted and degraded to the last levelAngry and Everyone who watched the soap for the heroes stopped watching itAngry and also it was heard that the Director and Priya were sent emails and scraps to cut the serial or change the trackAngryOuch.

They were not responding but when all stopped watching the serial, now its a last attempt to bring the old Viewers with our OLD GANGSmileTongue.. Sad that Irfan and Shiva cant make itCry..
But still Pandy has not lost his value..He is still rocking.

Hehe The Tribute VM worked i hopeWink..

From this one thing is proved KKK was Successful only for the cast.. The OLD KKK ROCKS
Clap
Clap

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Okay Dear Friends Time for an Update of Todays Episode.

KKK Season 2 ( 02.03.09)

Scene 1

Continuation of the Bhavia  bday party.(OMG The bday party was a true copy of vineet bday.Real copyDead , from every scene,Puli's Bday Kavitai, Pandi's Drinking Juice Scene to Bala Priya Ring Conversation). Some Talks between the Blue Tigers and Sri takes blessings from his Appa and Amma ( Vicky/Bhavia's Mom) and they leave the house.
Next scene Bhavia is standing on the road trying to see off  her friends and there she gets into trouble as some Rowdys try to tease her and there comes our Blue tigers and they try to save her from them and Mean while Bhavia informs her Dad to come to the spot..

Scene 2

Bhavia feels for her Brothers who saved her and got hurt in the fight. Sri's Dad files a complaint in the Police Station and there he also feels guilty that He might have mistaken the guys many times. Not all the fight was for a bad cause. He asks sorry to Sri and drops the guys near the school and leaves the place

Scene 3

Namma Black Pandy's Entry shotClapClap. (It was so good to see him backSmile).. Well its all about his Comedy there. Its worth watching so let me not mention that here.
He is still waiting to write and clear plus two and he sets a timing for studiesLOL. But he is our black pandy ille? haha Nalla Padikkaraaru aana VannaThirai  BookLOLLOL..He gets a call and all except him can recog the voice of the caller. but still after a small scene drag its revealed that its none other than our Green Boy
He is expecting to get a holiday and also plans to visit India To meet everyone. ( So thats the Track i think)
Pandy Moves from Thangamangani Stores to meet and Inform his PACM friends about this Green Boy MeetSmile

Scene 4

SRM Coll of Eng of course to meet Rishi. Pandy First has a scene with a gal and there by he meets Rishi. they go in search of Unni (Our Unni EttanWink)
He has not changed( Still the same old Kadhal Mannan only,Only Appearance is a bit different)
Pandy makes a call in a gal's voice and talks to Unni Ettan. he is asked to come in Police outfit near the bus stop to meet the gal ( Sariyana jolls thaan)

Scene 5

Unni Ettan in the Bus stand. He tries to put scene with the Police outfit searching for the gal who called him. Eventually he ends in trouble about our Clever Pandy makes a super duper excuse and rescues UnniettanLOLLOL.Everyone knws about the Green boy's Arrival and also goes to the next friend
Raghavi the Great

Scene 6

The old Raghavi's Home ( where Vineeth had his bday party is shown)(isnt she with her mother?.) the scene is carried as if she is back with Sang's Mom and DadConfused. they are not shown thoughSmile..
the three Musketeers talk and they plan to go to have some thing.(pandy thaane Vaay Summave IrukkatheTongue).. There comes a car. Raghavi comes out.. ( i felt she looked very matured in her outfit. school going gal image all gone. its just one year according to the story but still she looks very much aged. thats wht i felt. the whole gang looks tired. but its good to have them back)
There they talk about Green boy and his entry..

Hope to have a new track.. these days KKK was real Mokka. But atleast now hope to have some entertainment. Black Pandy RocksStar.. Hats off to himClap

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
thanks anj for the updateClap

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Oh pandi is back is it..........lemme watch it 4 him & thanx anju 4 the update daa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top