Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 28

Subanu

Groupbie

Subanu

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Can any one update thursday Episode

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 9)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Definitely a weak flashback. 

Is something up with Sreeja Chandran?  She has been missing from all her serials.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
thursday nothing

they plan an encounter for saravan( pandi * co)

veerapandi & pandi ask kamatchi to separate meenu & saravan( as though they r together LOL)

pandi promises veera encounter no matter wat( iavanga thiruthave mattangala???)

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Quite disappointed with today's episode.  They keep dragging again.  They could have just followed and finished Meen and Seigai story in the end.  Instead, dragging.  Today, they showed Meen, reason for me actually watching the clip.  But as usual, Kamatchi tells her to leave Saravanan.  She agrees.  Saravanan goes home to Meen, only to find a letter.  Paandi plans to kill off Saravanan that night in an encounter.

It's really dumb to see the Periyappa character wanting to see Saravanan and Meen dead.  There is no justification.  Even the old man is not convincing when he does that bit. 

It looks like it will be another while before regulars are shown.  Was happy to see Chittu back.  I was scared he was going to go, like Record and Pattasu. 

It looks like Meenatchi's bit was cut and pasted from previous episodes.  So don't know when Sreeja Chandran will be back on the show for good. 

If they carry out encounter, Kamatchi will probably support Saravanan. 

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
 She agrees.  Saravanan goes home to Meen, only to find a letter.  Paandi plans to kill off Saravanan that night in an encounter.
From the beginning Pandi plan to kill Saravanan what a joke - Menu just the same tring to leave you are right just tired same story line

It looks like it will be another while before regulars are shown.  Was happy to see Chittu back.  I was scared he was going to go, like Record and Pattasu. 
i like them too they atleast make jokes

If they carry out encounter, Kamatchi will probably support Saravanan. 
she is another lost case concentrating unimportant matters

[/QUOTE]

thanks Janak for the update

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
thanks janak for the updateClap

i don't think we r going to see meenu in this serial soon

already she never came for so many episodes

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Thanx janak for the update..................aiyyo aiyyo........indha madurai director kaiyyula kidaichaa naan edhavadhu seriousa pannida poren yaar.

i dun feel any justification is there 4 periyappa character.....he is shown gud in the flashback but y is he behind money & farm?how can he be so rude & heartless.

meenu is really loosu yaar.............how can she leave him.i dun want 2 comment more,im annoyed.

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Well, I think more than anything, the writer is not doing things with logic. 

Thamarai can't come in without Murugan.  But since Saravanan is there, why not have sreeja chandran back, other than a question of her availability.  The latter is missing from all her serials.  So I guess, her being away is purposeful.  Though really, it should be Meenatchi who is the spine of the story with Saravanan.

Also, Nila and Anbu are nowhere in months.  Bit wierd there too. Guess they can't adjust story for the old and the new. 

As far as the director is concerned, I guess he has bigger things to do:-)  So can't really fault him.  I am just going to keep my fingers crossed that the old cast and the old vibrance to the story comes back. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top