Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 28

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
sorry anu flashback is going on & it is not interesting at all i guess.so nobody is willing 2 do it & me stopped watching it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hello,

Flashback ended today.  Final episode has Kamatchi fighting for inheritance after father's death, and being denied. 

Saravan ends saying Duraipandi's grief at that time itself showed he had changed his from his bad motives.  Final words were, at least, from now on, let only good things happen.

Digression:  Looks like C Jerrold is busy working behind the screens on prestigious big screen projects.  Will have to see if he can make time for small screen as well.  I want him to get back on direction, with the whole regular cast.  Fingers crossed.

Shravya1

Shravya1

Posted: 30 October 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Hi all!! Hope u r all doing well.

Here is the update of what happened in Madurai during the flashback:
+all siblings have gathered at their parents' house for thiruvizha. They r all one big happy family.
+A singer comes to village to sing during the thiruvizha. She tries to suicide and is saved by Kamatchi's dad. Kamatchi's dad considers her as another daughter and promises to take care of her until the baby is born. Kamatchi's dad tells Veerapandi to provide nellu to the singer.
+Kamatchi's mom finds out that nellu is missing and then learns that it's going to the Singer's house. They all (except Veerapandi & Murugesan) assume that the singer is the dad's illegal wife. They fight with him and yell at the singer.
+Duraipandi & Co kills her by setting the house on fire. The singer's baby is saved (Jothi character who came to Kamatchi's is prob the baby)
+Police comes to arrest them all but Murugesan surrenders telling the others to take him out and to look after his family.
+Kamatchi's dad comes back home but is terribly upset. He dies (not too sure about this) Veerapandi yells at the others for doubting their dad and sends them out .
+They r all at temple but fight occurs between them for the property. They all go their own ways (with Velmurugan going with the grandma).

Back to present.

I haven't watched Madurai in awhile but this is what my mom told me.

Edited by Lilymay - 30 October 2008 at 8:41pm

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
oh thanx lily & janak for the updates.so ivlo dhaan flashback'a...........so problem started by paati.........haiyyo haiyyo.......i lost interest yaar.

welcome back lily.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
thanks lily and Janak for the updates

killing a person oh my God we can call them animals i thought the grandma is a good person it makes her and children are greedy and villies - even sent her son to jail what a mother would do that

so who saved her and raised her

Shravya1

Shravya1

Posted: 31 October 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks ambi. Ya I lost interest in this and kkk. I saw that there were no updates, so asked my mom about what happened and posted it.

The servant took the baby outside coz the baby was crying and the house was set on fire during that time. I guess the servant lady raised her.

I agree with you kalki, grandma & her kids were portrayed as good characters so far but they had such a bad history.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thanks gals for the updates

ya all characters shown in bad light in flash back

lily & janak gud to see u guys here

lily after a long time illa???

Shravya1

Shravya1

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
ya nallu..after almost two months.