Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 28

Page 1 Page 27
Page   of 28

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Really?!!!

I had a hard time digesting the promo shots on vijaytv.  The scenes were all so similar.  I am not sure why the heroine got changed, but it looks like these scenes were reshot with Sreeja.  Like Sreeja and father being kicked out.  Does this mean, the during the 6 weeks promo time, it was this other girl.  I can't place her.   Hmm... this is like 12B film... what if?:-)

I am glad it took the turn it did.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 28)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
ya the promo epi came for 1 week i think

when the serial got selected only who cud give it a long shot were taken i think

thank god they took in sreeja

even vaduvukarasi told jerald convinced me for 4 or 5 epiLOL

Edited by mathi_azhagi - 14 March 2009 at 1:14am

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I remember reading an old deccan interview of Senthil.  Even he said that he had gone and said he was too busy to C Jerrold.  But Jerrold insisted.  Now Vadivukkarasi too?  I am sure they were as impressed with the earlier days as we were.  I recall reading Sreeja's interview, where she had mentioned that Madurai was a different experience.  I wish I had saved those.  Hmm... do wish to see these good actors succeed in their medium 

I had no idea there was a casting issue.  I knew that it was just a trial for all those that weren't chosen.  Interesting concept. 

Well, I am not sure if even C Jerrold can come up with another serial with the same magic.  I am going to have to see if  I can get DVDs.  It seems like online, a few episodes were missed from the ones telecast. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top