Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged

the funny scenes were the main reason i watched this serial

when velmurugan was giving torture & thamarai came i was so happy & laughing tat she served him rightLOL

only lack of all those characters  like thamarai, nila, some more ladies towards the end made madurai lose its charm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 27)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Mathi,

That is very true.  They totally lost grip after Meenatchi's engagement scenes.  Azhagi's death was so unnatural, Thamarai's absence whereas Chithappu/Kai Bomb are around, Nila's character was totally wasted, considering she had the most important female role after Meenatchi(at least, Anbu/Nila were the second angle of the younger generation), Meenatchi's other relations like Amutha never came, Shakthivel wasn't there in the end.  Hmmm... really, too bad.

Instead of wasting time with marriage scenes, hospital scenes, flashback, meen/kamatchi seeing each other for separation, jyothi's problem with inheritance, college scenes? they assistants could have built a really nice screenplay including all the regular characters.  And finished off with a coherent story. 

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged

u r right janak

oh we r still discussing madurai , it shows the impact this serial left on usClap

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I know... it certainly had a huge impact on me. Stuck out in a small cold city, it was initially a refreshing change to pathetic films of this day and age. There was something nostalgic and rustic about Madurai in the early days. 

One and only serial that I have seen on my own will.  It will be a long time before something makes an impression such as, or actors who can bring a freshness as did Senthil and Sreeja.  Even Jerrold must have lamented having to leave halfway and the latter half turning out as it did. 

I guess Sreeja Chandran is not doing any more serials in Tamil?  I haven't heard any mention.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
i think she comes in sun tv i am not sure

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 3:23am | IP Logged
nice to c u guys still talk abt madurai..........
even me cantforget the serial............
i guess d best serial will be metti oli and best serial love pair will be saravanan meenakshi.......................
havent seen love shown more beautifully ever and so gracefuly will all dignity................................
btw did any of u found any website with earleir epi?
when i searched for the site happened to c the 8.30ku enna parkalam addvt............the girl who plays meenu's role in the 1 week episode ( along with the other serials) is not sreeja chandran...............some body else and she is not in half saree buut in pant shirt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,total shocker......................

u dont belive me................go to
videoontherocks.indya.com search for madurai and u get all earlier advts.................

but sreeja was anytime better and her chemistry with senthil was just too gud............and who ever gave her the voice wow man g8 work...............

maduraiyu.saravana meenu maramudiyama thavikum peedai

Edited by nmvee - 12 March 2009 at 3:24am

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I agree.  Was very shocked to see that Sreeja wasn't there in the first week promo shows.  And it all looks like the scenes for the first week were done before.  Wonder, what the story behind reshooting with Sreeja was.  Well, in any event, looks like audience were lucky.  She is a very good actress.  Excellent match-up of dubbing.  Really, can't imagine anyone else in the lead in Madurai other than Sreeja and Senthil.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
tat was just shot to help audience to decide which show to watch galz

they chose madurai & most of the actors where changed in the real serial including Heroine

ya can't forget SMDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top