Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 28

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i just thank god tat it endedLOL

i am happy tat they brought saravan alive atleast

just a bonus for watching this torture

thanks to all the buddies here who have discussed this serial with meBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 26)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
OH thanx all & especially a big thanx 2  Vijay Tv & Madurai Team for saving us from the torture..................Atleast now we can sit back & think of those wonderful moments of meenu & sara in their early days.i want 2 forget the rest like a nightmare.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
yes ambi i will always remember the first 100 epi when they were fun to watch together & 100th epi when he said he loves her

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

hey nallu or do i call u mathi azagi (beautiful name u hv) u can got to youtube amd click m101 for u to c saravana meenu epi 100............

surprised that u guys still talking abt it..........me thought wl c what is happening here...................so saw ur msg......................

have fun guys bye

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i wud always remember teh scenes

when meenu asks saravan to jump from upstairs when she sees him kadalai potufying with azhagiLOL

when they meet in a marriage after saravan has become a business man for her sake

she asks him to lie down beside her after his failed attempt to marry her first

when he finds her in veerapandi's home after she runs away

when he says nobody else can marry her in his driving school when she tries to convince him

the days after their hospital marriage before she knows abt azhagi's death

wonderful scenes i will always rememberBlushing

gyabagam varuthe gyabagam varutheDay Dreaming

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Oh, there are some scenes which I found better.  Maybe, I just like the humorous side of things.

I loved the two day episode at Mirchi Madurai station.  With the real RJ's from Madurai Mirchi Branch.  I thought RJ Andrew was a really good actor. 

Senthil and Sreeja were very good in the scenes post  Meenatchi getting stabbed, including the flashback.  Superb dialogues. 

All the earlier scenes(before 100 episodes) of Meenatchi and Kamatchi duelling verbally.  Sreeja and Vadivukkarasi were really a match for each other in their loathing against one another.  For instance, I loved the scene at the temple, where Saravanan is caught between a mother telling him to come over to her, and Meenatchi threatening dire consequences if he moves away from her. 

Pretty much all the episodes in the village, prior to Saravanan getting stabbed, were enjoyable.  The episode in which Meenatchi explains to Anbu about all the 'double-meaning' actions of Saravanan was hilarious.  Especially, the 'making sounds like a mouse while combing' bit. 

Velmurugan and Thamarai's car chase was hilarious, though Jerrold was a very stiff actor. 

Vandu, Chittu, Recordu, Pattasu and their sarcastic comments were too good.  Especially, how they would do things for Saravanan, but still make derogative comments about the guy. 

Hmmp...this really could have been a really sweet and simple drama, that could be watched many times.  I frequently do watch the earlier episodes. 

I am sure there were many other good incidents that I forgot.  Too bad I missed some good episodes:-(

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 04 March 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
tats a gud list janakClap

i was just thinking abt S & MLOL

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 05 March 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
yeah guys i guess nalla arambichu paavam mudika theriyaama mudichanga...........
but the scenes that janak listed r g8 1cs
in fact i started cing only frm epin125 on tv
was so inspired but saravana and ur coments that i went online and watched all the earlier episodes............................
some part can b seen in youtube, usertube websites............
romba dulla irukirapo i watch some funny scens of these guys..............

Post Reply New Post

Go to top