Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 28

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Welcome back Lilymay,aiyyoda saravanan vandhaana happy ending illaina kodumaiyo kodumai..............i want 2 see meenu & sara's happy face........dun want 2 see crybaby meenu in the last episode.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 25)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I just saw the y'days episode..............oruvelai velmurugan'aa irukumo???????????paati entry along with velmurugana kooda irukalaam.

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
aiyooooooooooooo kadambari een intha vibareetha buddi............
romba naalaikapuram happya saravananankaaga wait panni naalaiku iruntheen............ippadi 1 gunda potuteyepa..............
athumathum saravanan illama irukaathum kadambari me might have to use Censored words.....................
so u better pray for saravana comes bk Ermm

Shravya1

Shravya1

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks ambi.

No need for Censored words, nmvee...

Here is the quick update of the Final Episode:
-Surprise!! (not really...I think many guessed it was saravanan..lol) Meenu is first shocked seeing him and then gets excited and calls others, who are also shocked andd happy. They all ask Saravanan what happened all these days. Saravanan says that Velautham &co stabbed him and put him at some place and he was found by this girl named Vasanthi. (flashback) Vasanthi and her mom took care of him and the only thing he remembered was Meenakshi's name. (present) He talks about how her love was what kept him alive.

(flashback) Saravanan gets a bit better and goes to see his family, fearing that they were probably hurting Meenakshi. (they show that Saravanan was hiding and listening to convos between Kamakshi and Meenakshi, Pandi and Murugesan, Lakshmi and Anbu  and Veerapandi. And he was surprised to see them all supporting Meenakshi and wanting to reunite with the family. (present) He says how they all united coz of his death. He didn't want to ruin that by letting them know that he was alive. So he goes back to Vasanthi's house and explains his situation. He decides to stay there until the whole family gets together.

He keeps talking about how Meenakshi's love kept him alive, how their sacrifice helped to unite all the siblings. He thanks them for teaching how love can win all and talks about how love is what makes Madurai so great. He talks about Gandi, Subhash Chandrabose, etc. Then he turns to Meenakshi and says "u always ask me to marry u when the whole family is united. it didn't happen the first time, so should I tie the thaali now?" She says "hmm...kattu" and he acts like he can't hear her until she says "dei ippo katta poriya, illaiyada?"
He takes the thaali and ties it and everyone bless them.

All turn toward the camera and Saravanan says "sernthu asathitomle? Varuvom, varuvomnu solli, Vanthitomle??"
Subham...

Btw, I was wondering the same as nmvee, does anyone  know any websites where I can download episodes 1-101? If u do, please let me know, thank u...

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
nalla vellai sarananan pozhachaan.................
anaa whre is the mail lady paati..................athu seri paadhi makkal kaanoom athula ithuvum 1.....................
saravana anbu athu ithunu sonnanei apdiyei nalla kadai 1 solla koodatha.................
ennamaopoonga atleats ekta kapoor , radhika mathiri madurai part 2nu extend panni kollama vitaangaley.........

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Thanx lilymay for the update & 4 saving me 4m nmvee's udhai............im sure angae saravananuku badhil Velmurugan vandhirundha enakku kolai miratal vandhirukkum...hehehe.naan gr8 escape paaa.

I feel its a gud episode & not a bad ending...........idhu kooda ok dhaan innum sodhappala kondupogama irukradhuku.

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
hey kadambari summa kindalluku thaan sonnen..........no hard peelingsaSmile

but u r right ennum sothappama vitaangaley..............
me will miss saravanan and meenu.......and ofcourse all ur comments..............so bye for now makkaley............appuram theevai pattal "varuvoomley"Thumbs Up

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
LOL,
I will take spot 199 in comments.  I am going to also put Subham, as I too don't watch any other TV serials.

I am trying to watch the last episode:-(  But too sad with it ending.  Well, if they had to stop, they had too:-)  I am happy that they didn't end it abruptly. 

Really going to miss Sreeja  and Senthil.  I am not sure if Sreeja will be doing any Tamil projects anymore.  It's tough, being based in a different state to work like she did for Madurai. 

I pray that Tamil films have a revolution.  We get out of the grips of star sons and relations of film makers, and have genuinely good talent like Senthil  come to the fore.  Only then will Tamil films start to go ahead.  Afterall, watching Madurai was a result of me shunning Tamil films for their fakeness, lauding of filmi relations and untalented  people, and its general lack of creativity.  We can never trust media in Tamilnadu, as it has been hijacked by political parties. 

Anyhow, my peeve finished:-) 

My best wishes to the whole cast.  Especially a heartfelt wish for success and fortunes for the younger members of the cast.  Jerrold, thanks. 

Maybe some show will come to make me want to watch it.  Don't expect so, but we will see.  Till then, wish all of you the best.

Muttrum. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top