Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 28

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
yeah guys the sun tv serials r worst.................radhiaka dn ekta kapoor r a kodumai..........frankly havent watched anything fully excpet when my mom or mil see them i happen to hear dialogues, athukey adha paarkara dairiyam illai................but metti oli was gud.................certaimly expected a lot from these guys.................................

btw 1 of my friends told me that madurai is getting over soon with the end scene being meenu crying....................
dont know if it is true................anyway am only watching it online doing a fastfoward of the whole thing.............

ennamo poongapa inemey saravana illeynu theriyuthu..........cant see a oppari meenu........................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 23)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
i will always remember meenu & saravan from starting episodes

i wish they end this soonUnhappy

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 22 February 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I know it is finishing soon, for sure.  Shooting of the serial is over, it looks like.  So I am guessing, at the most, they would have shot for a week or two ahead. 

But really disappointed that Seigai won't be back.  Its too much.  I wonder if these directors know that audience also have a cost, their time.  There should be at least some motivation to do a good job.

Again, Vijay TV disappointed me with my first regular serial, Madurai.  And Touring Talkies should definitely have been thought about consistent quality. 

Nallu, I too will remember the earlier episodes.  I still have them and click them on when I want to hear some good tamil and nice writing.  Wish I had all of them, though.  Still missing some good episodes.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

So its confirmed dat they're going 2 put Shubam 2 madurai in few weeks,is it?dats so sad..........eppadi irundha naan ippadi aayitaen namma Madurai serialuku dhaan apt.im fed up with Vijay Tv for making all gud serials end up like this.......its terrible.......summa sothai serialai evlo varushama TRP pull pandradhuku creatives work seiyyuraanga in other channels while all the serials in Vijay Tv starts gud but ends terrible,dats really bad.

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

yeah i guess kadambari is right..........i guess vijay tv is also going to follow other channels.........the rojakootham advt luks like that...............

all girls mil kodumai, amma crying........villian torture..........ayyo kodumai sami.......

latest maduraila police luking for sarava deadbody............ not finding yet..............so do we get to c mirchi senthil in the last few epi?

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hmm... maybe for TRP ratings they are throughing MIL/DIL stories in Vijay too.  Well, this will only change when mindsets change.  People have to stop hankering after Radhika soaps and SunTV soaps.

Frankly, I felt like puking some years back, while at home during study breaks.  Parents were watching one of Radhika's serials, where she is made fun of as those around feel she is not knowledgeable in English.  All of the sudden, she starts to bash them in English, like those 80s country films. 

Get a life!   What century are you living in?  First of all, we have all, single men and single women, started living around the world and English isn't the 'holy' language for all of us.  We are exposed to the idea that even Caucasians around Europe don't care about English, as long as you can communicate your info to the other person. 

I think these television and film producers want people to still live in that old mentality, so that they can keep fooling them with their loose content.  It's the same as those stars and films saying poor people have innocent hearts.  Just to get claps.  Move on already.  We know what you want:-)  Trying to fool the poor person watching TV as their possible entertainment doesn't mean you keep them in age old mentalities.

We need to break out of all this...about time the younger generation walked away from this rubbish.  But I see so many younger females falling prey to such serials, and talking about MIL and DIL issues on TV serials.  Such an atmosphere is just going to create  more narrow mindedness once they marry.

Coming to Madurai, yes, definite end in near future.  Sigh.  But Seigai Saravanan ad Meenatchi will always live in my heart:-)  How is that for sentiment?  LOL.

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
yeah guys i guess u cant expect serials to change when people dont change....................
people ony want  bad plotting mil
submissive crying dil
foolish husband
lots of villian
and after 100s of episodes of bad behaviou the villian or villie shuddenly turns gud in d last episode...............................
thankfully saravana and meenu were not potrayed like they do in other serials...............romba ayaga pure love feel konduvanga...............mind u no phsical touch......................anyway atlast mudikumpoothu meenu saravanava seerthuvakanam..........................

Edited by nmvee - 24 February 2009 at 3:37am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
i too wish S & M r shown together at the end of the serial

when pandi & Sp discuss abt dead bodies i feel like bashing them up nicelyAngry

roja kottam is big no for me i am not watching any more of vijay TV serials when they did this stupid thing to madurai, KNIDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top