Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 28

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

ep 314

nohing g8...........meenu still trying to unite the family with all the seriors on her side................but the 2nd generation dont want to..............they dont even feel fo saravana..............pandi says rowdy thaaney ahuthan sethu thaan.............dont understand what meenu wants to do with such people who have no love for each other...................ethuku pesama saravana alagiyave kalyanam pani irukalam who gave up her family for him......................pesame meenuvayim finish panninga...........2nd generation seerum...................cha ithu 1 serial atha pathi pesaroom...............all for the love of saravana......................kadambari u r right ................ithavida inimey sothapa mudiyaathu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 22)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
just happened to c 1 of the early episode in youtube
evelavu ayazhaga arambichanga..................very cute set of 2nd gen of anbu sakthi alagi nila thamarai wiht of course saravana and meenu................neata mudika veendiyatha romba sothapitaanga..........................
am planning to to c it for a week or 2 ssaravana varalena i dont want to c it.................1 of u pls upsate this forum and will c here for the finish..............................
1 thing is for sure am not watching any program or seial from this team in future for sure................................

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Thanx nmvee for the update & comments.........janak,even i want 2 tell him but i heard he is no more associated with this serial,,,,,,,,so wat is the point yaar.

Yeah nmvee.........even i had the same feeling meenu,saravana,nila,azhagi,anbu,thamarai........velmurugan(aarambathila pidikaatiyum i liked him with Thamarai goshti)........azhagana kadhaiya irukka vendiyadhai alangolamaki ippo avungalukkey enna pandradhunu theriyama pei kadhaiya maatha paarkuraanga pola,haiyyo haiyyo.

Edited by kadhambari - 19 February 2009 at 9:33pm

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, this serial was lovely until about 108-115.  Then Mr. Velmurugan came.  All the logic fell apart there.  But saving grace was the introduction of Thamarai character.  Unfortunately, after Velmurugan left the scene, they couldn't build her.  So she left after episode 210.  The friends from earlier days left.  Nila went in Episode 174. For the sake of familiarity, they brought Anbu in once in a while. 

Actually, C Jerrold's name still takes credit for writing and direction.  They give episode director to one NV Ramkumar. 

Barring a few, I was able to get possession of most episodes from 1 - 95 from my old computer.  I have to say, athu oru kana kaalam:-)  Especially beginning days and village days of Meenu/Saravana encounter.  What spirit Senthil had playing Saravanan those days!  I think the great writing really helped Senthil and the older generation to gel with their characters. 

Hmm...enna seiyirathu... This time, blame is all on Jerrold for dropping something good in the middle. 

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
hi janak

good calculation of who went out when.................

btw also to mention the most stupid reason for a family to fight in the flash back......................ithula pandavaragal mathiri irunthoomnu claim vera..........................enna kodomai sami ithu................

1 thing for sure inemey serial kerial ivanga ethavathu eduthaanga..............tv ya off panniduveen.........avalavathaan.............

hey guys btw is this the serial people voted for in 8.30ku enne parkalam?................paavam vote pothavanga..............nama naathu arasiyal vaadi madithiri serialum emmatham daan................

i heard suhashini maniratnam was d compere for that...........wish she could blast these people in the last episode..........

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I believe Mr Jerrold went off to help with maniratnam's film.  Wasn't it posted somewhere here:-)   So Suhasini is a bad choice.

Yes, this was the serial. Actually, there was good response to it till 115 episodes.  As it is Vijay TV, nothing like SunTV maamiyar-marumagal crowd.  I am yet to understand that crowd and craze.   Seriously, pyschological problems from those serials are going to be a huge problem.  So much crying and backstabbing, female hate dialogues? 

This was a serial that was more like watching films.  But maybe, unexpectable planning, plus taking this younger audience for SunTV audience, didn't go well here.  I can forgive some miscalls for  TRP purposes, but entirely taking audience for fools is just too much. 

Frankly, I wouldn't stick out this much had Sreeja and Senthil not held me captivated since the beginning. 

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
so much discussion hereLOL

u all r right

i just wish they end this torture soonAngry

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 20 February 2009 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
adada sema research'a irukkey janak & nmvee.........unga 2 peroda discussions'aiyum serious'a padichittu marandhu poi enn kaiyyal kannula vechuten(mulaga chutney araichuvitta kai).........kannula ore kanneer maaa.........aana rite time'la kanneer.....maamiyar marumagal serialai vida sema sodhappala aakitaanga indha serialai,idhai utkaandhu paarthadhum illama innamum pazhaiya seigai saravanan-meenu vandhuda maatangalanu engurom paarunga,nammalai ninaichu naamaley azha vendiyadhu dhaan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top