Non Sun TV Serials

Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 28

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 17 February 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
OH wat a research nmvee............they're starting a new serial soon by name roja kootam & i hope they dun follow the same trend.

by the way nallu is busy in her MOTW in otherstopic,so anybody who is watching madurai can do a short update if possible.

welcome back janak.i agree with u.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai discussion thread- serial ended (Page 21)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
thnx kadambari......................yeah me saw the advt for the new serial.............but am not planning to c it......................dont expect anything g8 from this group now............
btw nothing g8 in madurai.............
just crying crying................
seniors seem to regret and feel sad for saravan..........but youngsters dont regret just say it is his fate Angry
meenu in saravana home now.............kamatchi trying to b the g8 mil......................paandi luking for saravana bodyCry
meenu still planning to unite the pamily............says will die only after that and that is what saravana wanted....................velayutham planning to kill meenu..............pls do the gud work and finish d serial.............cant take it any more............am watching to c if saravana comes alive.............me a g8 fan of mirchi senthil..............so vl hv to wait and c....................

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hey all,

I can't bear to actually see the daily episodes.  Makes me fume. 

I certainly hope to avoid any other serial, especially from this team.  How they could ruin something so great...

Meenu is dumb.  Should just have been happy with Seigai.  He only wanted her in his life.  She wanted the rest of the idiots. 

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
oh thanx nmveee for the update.meenu & family reunion,grrrrrrrrrrrr.i agree with u janak,i had the same feeling when velayudham killed saravanan............she shud've atleast lived happily with him rather than uniting the ithu pona family.

nmvee

nmvee

Posted: 18 February 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
ep 313 the biggest comedy of the serial...............
saravana comes back.......................no no not alive but as ghost.....................................enna kodumai saravana idhu.........(which also means he is really dead not that some1 saved him like miracle).........he meets veerapandi, doraipandi they say sorry to him, he says they not reason for his death.............................
veerapandi comes to meet meenu who as usual forgives him..............but kamatchi as usual shouts.........................i think kamatchi's character has been assasinated enough..................
namma porumaiyai romba sothikaraanga pa.............hey guys btw if u didnt know ir u hv orkut id u can msg the director, mirchi senthil (saravana), jacintha( meenu's voice)...........................will keep u updated..............

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
thanks nmveeClap

i don't think its as S's ghost tat was hallucination of the old fools

i bet he will come back alive

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanx nmvee..........even i feel saravanan will come back.oru serialai maximum eppadi sodhapradhunu ivunga kita dhaanya ketkanum.

janak3

Groupbie

janak3

Posted: 19 February 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

LOL, Kadhambari, please write that last in C Jerrold's orkut scrap!!!  I so feel the same way.

They roared in like a lion and are going out like lambs:-)  That's what I can say about this team.  Only lovable thing that hasn't changed is the lead pair. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top