Madurai discussion thread- serial ended

Posted: 15 years ago
discuss madurai serial here.

at present the hot matter in this story is seigai saravanan has been arrested by pandi & he has slapped a murder case on him too😡
Edited by mathi_azhagi - 15 years ago
oh no - Pandi framed him for sure - Segai murdered someone (who)

that's a sad twist
Kalki,seigai didnt do any crime..........he is been trapped by pandi.pandi wants seigai & meenu 2 be seperate,4 that he will do anything.

Thanx nalls for this new thread.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanx nalls for the short update.palaiya character'e thaanga mudiyalai idhula pudhu character vera,haiyyo haiyyo.

thank you Nallu and ambi for the answers

so where is Meena & Kamashi

ambi don't worry one died and they want to keep the numbers or there is a mystry too. we want to watch because we wanted to know who is the new girl

have patience

i don't see any updates for Madurai - after sep 15 - what happened
Edited by kalki2007 - 15 years ago
yaarukkum interest illainu ninaikiren kalki..............meenu,seigai kalyanam aagiyum ippo endha priyijonamum illai........lots of confusions & problems.su abba,mudiyalai.
compare to other craps this is ok serial - i know we are fed up with Mena facing so many problems and angry at the director - she just want to reunite her family

these days people are greedy about money, freedom, independance so many issues. i like the family value part .

ambi i can understand your frustration.  yup too much confusion. unnecessary sucide
I agree with everything above.  Last weeks episodes were so mundane that I couldn't even bring myself to watch them properly, hence no updates.  Really, I have no idea what the original director and writer of the serial is thinking.  What is the point of having such a fresh and dynamic cast, when you throw the product in such mundane directions.  I think everyone is tired of seeing Sreeja Chandran crying or Senthil repeating the same things but not acting out.  And then, a new character comes in...perhaps has to do with the old revenge story.  I do hope Jerrold hasn't added another long lost sibling!:-)  The only way Velmurugan character was accepted by me was that he brought in a fantastic role and artist to play Thamarai.

I am yet to watch the episodes for this week.  I do hope the writer part of the director is able to pin everything together.  Will have to wait for real things to happen. 

I am missing the other characters of the show.  It doesn't make sense that characters are not shown at all for ages...
true janak.if u watch it u can even do a short update,no need for a detailed one yaar.i heard jerald is  not anymore associated with this serial,is that true?anybody has any info?