Page 1 of 1

mohseena

Goldie

mohseena

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
okay since diya and uday are bro and sis no chance!!! :P:P:P:P
nxt couple gunjan and samrat
nxt couple nupur and mayank

but thru the intro summry which says" Gunjan will venture out to find a special place for herself in a congested world and find herself increasingly attracted towards the one guy she fears... the one guy the entire college loves... the one guy who becomes the bone of contention between her cousin Diya and her... the one guy for every girl and woman: Samrat!"
i feel there will be a triangle btw diya samrat and gunjan...wht say guyz????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EXpected COUPLES!!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
it is a love triangle!

mohseena

Goldie

mohseena

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

okay i read my post again i shudve known IT IS A TRIANGLE.how stupid of me..........guyz u can close the topic!!!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged
there is!!!but they might even scrap it later on....if gunjan and samrat are liked!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top