Miley Jab Hum Tum

3 cute guys in the same show -Not fair!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Grr....I want to sue the MJHT people for taking such 3 cute/hot guys in the same show...and already getting the girls to drool over them since the past 5 daysAngry

Gussa nahin aayega toh phir kya aayega???Angry

There they are shooting for the epis and here we are...waiting and waiting and waiting...yaar, aaj kal respect naam ki koi cheez hi nahin hai...not respecting such cute/dying emotions of girls...waiting for their rajkumarsLOL

Uday,
Samrat < MINE!
Mayank

Who agrees?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 cute guys in the same show -Not fair!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I agree but before I continue... Mayank<MINE LOL (I found it cute how you said Samrat<MINE) Samrat and Uday are very cute though....

Lol u know normally when a show begins, it gets like 1/2 a page or maximum 3 pages... but over here... the show has not even began, and there are like TEN pages on the forum itself....

And its good in a way that all of them are in the same show, saves me time from watching other shows!!! LOLLOLLOL

Am so excited about this show... finally a college-based show!!! Was getting bored of the K-soaps... and I can't wait to see it start... and after hearing its directed by the DMG director, I've even higher expectations!! Big smile

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Oh no, you two girls can't claim those guys so easily!  You'll have to battle it out with me.  Because you know what...I want them both!!! 

But I totally agree.  This show sure has some serious eye-candy! Big smile

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 21 September 2008 at 6:37pm

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
haha Shif, as usual..we don't need to fight over guys..we solve it all the timee!..haha, you got Hottie, I get Cutie..deal? =D..just like our Harman-Imran negotiation!..and all the other oness..hehe

WildGloss

IF-Rockerz

WildGloss

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Blushing Thats all i can say! LOL Blushing

mishail_10

Goldie

mishail_10

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
lol...cudnt agree wid u moree!!

mayank<mineeeee!!!

xoxoxoxo

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Mayank is Mine People!LOL

Well u r right! I mean 11 pages before the show started??..Shocked
And also MayUrz Paradise has completed a century & im sure will finish the thread soon!LOLShocked

Seriously this has been the only show which has excited everyone so much!Wink

-KanikaEmbarrassed

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
LOL dunno about all 3... but right now.. mayank is looking the most appealing to me.. TongueLOL

but, no not lusting after him just yet.. have more control over my heart than u shifu LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top