Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kajal discovers that she's pregnant post the rape.  I wonder now if Kajal is going to stay with Arjuan.  I think Arjuan might just straignten out and fall in love with Kajal.  What do you think about that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

that is a possiblity, but u never know, maybe she will decide to raise the child on her own.

keshni thumbnail

Man this is soooo stupid. What is wrong with these serials. In Kutumb, Gauri got raped by Pratham and now in this serial Kajal is raped by Arjun - all these husband's raping their wives. I wonder if the makers of these serials understand what a dirty word Rape is and what a wrong social message they are giving out to people. The worst bit is when these women fall in love with these horrible men who think that it is justifiable to impose themselves on a woman against her will.

I wish these people would grow up😑

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pratham never Rape Gauri, He attempted to but never did. He realised befor it was too late where as Arjun went all the way in KDMH hence the anger towards Ekta😑
manimau thumbnail

I absolutely agree with you all and Keshni in particular.... Ekta should be sued or something for showing such horrible and serious events such as rape with such casual attitude. And making it seem very forgivable if the person who rapes feels vary sad about this and repents later. This shows Ekta's matuarity level about these issues..... Talk about fame in the younger age...!!!😑

Manimau

manimau thumbnail

Flora, are you from India? I was just curious as to when you update here... is it before they air it in USA?

Manimau

*Anjali* thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘You're right, Keshni. It's horrible. And this is why I can't stand Ekta either.  Such a light attitude towards something sooooooooo bad 😑😑😑
Jatin Vaishnav thumbnail

Hello

Can someone give an update of the last show ?

Thanks

keshni thumbnail
I don't know where they get this attitude from. I remember watching a movie with Jitendra and Sri Devi and he rapes her and then offers to marry her. How does that work? I mean is it alright for a guy to rape some girl he likes just to force her to marry him? I wonder what happens in the case of serial rapists? Does he get to marry all 20 of his victims. I am really annoyed with the serials which exhibit this sort of shows/episodes hence giving the wrong message to all the young people out there.  Hey i am not a social activist but i have some principles about right and wrong and i do have a sense of social responsibility. Next thing they will show is some 20 year old abusing a 11 year girl who grows up and marries him and everything is okay. Sorry guys, i am venting on this forum but i cannot help myself.  😑
KK_lassi thumbnail
Anjuman , r u there???????????????