Kollywood Masala

Tamil Movie Reviews & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Sati, welcome to IF and Kolly section. Ithu romba too much, I dont like Cheran movie where he acts as hero, I prefer him being behind the camera than infrontSmile Only movie I enjoyed was autograph. I havent seen Poi solla poram..maybe I will watch it after my exams and all that stuffBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tamil Movie Reviews & Discussions (Page 4)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Meli, I am not comparing the parents and the kids.  Even the parents didn't come as great in the movie.  If you really want to know, give me Simbu anytime.  Gosh... I cannot stand T. Rajendar.  He makes me want to puke. 

But the fact is the kids should find something else to do.  Even if it is in movie.  Just because you are the famous Vasu's son, that does not mean you can act.  The fact that the father did the direction and yet you cannot act or lipsync.  That should be good enough for you to switch your career.  I will say the same abt Santhanu.  Lucky Netra's review is good enough to avoid him and the movie. Sometimes I wonder if everyone wants to follow Dhanush footsteps.  He told his dad he is not interested in studies and wanted to be in movies.  Well, to his luck (although I did not like him), all his movies were a hit.  

It does not mean it will happen to other kids.  They should do something else.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Finally I saw Aegan and Seval - those two movies were just waste of my time - grr....could have used that on something else

Aegan -  I wonder wherever Ajith really read the script... Its was a full copy of main hoon na with few scenes changedConfused - only some of the comedy scenes was funny with Jeyaram and songs choreography was worth to watch, otherwise a big Thumbs Down

Seval - whats up with Hari and village story - this story could have been a simple love story - but too many cliche and so many plot My God, this kind of story with so many drama,  too much for the audience

I warns those who decide to watch these two movies, spare your time to something else naa

Edited by meli - 16 November 2008 at 5:59am

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Meli.

My aunty was goo gaa-ing over Seval.  I asked What?!!!  I had people telling me it is baaaaaddddd case, plus even the newspaper review written it was drag and boring.  She said it is different.  No. 1 no aruval and less fight.

Oh never mind.  It is her against a few reviews, I rather choose the others reviews. ROFL

Now, although I have not watched VA, I got reviews from a good authority, they found  VA is ........ Thumbs Down  Anyone else watched it? Only Simran was looking in her best.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
VA is good Caryn..well...I liked itWink But some of the scenes needs to be cuted and I think they did that too. Its like, when Surya is happy, we are happy too, when he is sad, us too...Big smile

My sister  and dad saw sathyam last week on Kalaignar tv, when i asked about the movie, dad was like..the villain Upendra was good than hero to deliver his dialogsLOL Sis had no word to describe nayantaras role...Confused

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
gosh .. finally manage to watch this VA ..

Caryn hun ... take my word pls. dun waste money at cinema .. i will pass u my dvd Wink

simran - i liked her looks both in young and old characters. During the young times, i simply loved her looks, hairstyle and eyes .... She did well in potraying her emotions in this movie but some parts like when suria died .. her face was blank ...

Suria - i've got no comments on this guy. He is good. Excellent actor and  wohhh .. he really knows how to change himself at different different times ... the younger suria .. im amazed on how he looked thin and slim.ShockedShocked and he did look cute and nice .. as vani said EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

both heroins did well. I liked their acting and no comments on them. Songs excellent and i loved the om santhi om where suria sings in the train WinkLOLLOL

Overall movie was good. But towards the ending was bit dragging ... some scene was just a waste ..Confused

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meli and Netra.

My brother's friends who were at our house last weekend said their friends found it was good.  Something to see with your spouse/partner.  LOL

Okay, Netz, pass me the DVD. Wink

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Caryn,i saw with my husby daa.............he didnt like it but i liked it very much may be bcoz of suryaWinkWink............u never know sumtimes it backfires..............naan avarukku wait pannama friendz'oda paarthirukalaamLOLLOLLOL

surya mattum dhaan padam muzhukka....................i liked him in all ages...........i enjoyed his scenes with sameera especially,sariyana comedy & the best part  in the movie z their chemistry.yeah,it is a long movie bit of dragging 2wards the ending.but naan suryavai thavira edhaiyum paarkalaiyaaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top