Kollywood Masala

Tamil Movie Reviews & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 November 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Ahhhaaaa caryn ... naan yendha naradar velai pannelei daa ...ROFL

Caryn, yesterday i bought sakkarakatti and our local horror drama  acted by jasmin .. will try to pass it to u next tuesday .. u have any to change with ?Tongue 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tamil Movie Reviews & Discussions (Page 3)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Brilliant.. brilliant...just brilliant!

That's all I've got to say about the direction, original story, screenplay and awesome cast (hitherto unknown) of Subramaniapuram. Yes, there's violence -- plenty of it and this is not a movie for romantic buffs, but go get the DVD if you want to watch the movie of the year! From my favorites list,  this one has pushed Anjaadhey down from its original spot. Probbaly 'cos of Mysskin's commericalization with Kathaza Kannale..

Jai from Chennai -28 is almost unrecognizable as Azhagar..
The characterization of Azhagar and Paraman (Dir.Sasikumar) somehow remind me of Aarya and Bharath from Pattiyal, but that's about it with the similarity. I don't know if this was a huge commercial hit, but it deserves to be in every way!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 November 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
ConfusedConfused Because i had nothing to do on monday night, and everyone at my home was fast asleep ... i decided to watch the movie Sakkarakatti ..... and i am NOT RECOMMENDING this movie at all AngryAngryAngry

Santhanu, the hero of this movie ... im very much dissapointed with him. Being the son of great actor bhagaraj, this fellow had annoyed me with his role. He had to much bandha's and his actions like grrr duno wat to say. At first i thought Simbu is the person that acts over but this guy santhanu .. yammmaaa. And the four friends around him. Seriously they need class for acting AngryAngry. Deepika was the only one i felt had been the best there though her character is not much there. The other heroin, (im not sure with her name) ... her expressions are so much fake. And her suprise or shocks expression comes bit late LOLLOL

Story about Santhanu falling in love with Deepali. But being his attai ponnu, deepika is also in love with him. Deepika will also tell her love but Santhanu will tell her that his in love with deepali. Till the end, depavli will think Santhanu is playing her out and his actually with his attai poonu. The ending is with who Santhanu end up with.

The only credit i can give to this movie is for the song Taxi Taxi. Excellent, music, song, super dance ..ClapClap

Movie .... not recomended at all ......

Edited by netra_rama - 04 November 2008 at 5:14am

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Netz.  The children of actors/actresses should find or have their own ambition and get a life.  Just because their fathers have been in cinema and been a hit, that does not they can too.  Not all of them can bring the house down!

Some of the kids who needs to leave the cinema world should be non other than Vasu's son!  OMG ... he can't act for a single cts. He should be the first.    Another person should be Sibi.  Anyone else? 

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Agreed Caryn. I dun understand why they need to get themself involve in cinema when its clearly they are not suit for acting Angry ... Gosh i dun even wanna talk about Vasu's son. Tottal Poo Malarum he acted Angry I would say even Santhanu's sister is not good in acting. Can't remember her name. Though she is pretty, the talent is not there. What a waste, both parents are such great actor/actress during the 80's Embarrassed

Sibi .. i dun even wanna think of him. His nothing near compare to his dad. Confused

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I think its unfair to compare celebrity stars with their parents.Wink Just cause Sivaji was the nadigar thilagam, we cant expect Prabhu to be like that, huh? he is nowhere near his dad, but managed okay during his time...Smile

I finally saw "Ali baba", it was a ok film...Big smile That guy Krishna is the brother of director VishnuvardhanSmile Caryn was given the review....give this movie a try friends, u wont be dissapointedBig smile

Edited by meli - 09 November 2008 at 2:23pm

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 09 November 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Sriya has bagged a role opposite Vishal in some gulty movie and shooting begins Dec. 3 per idlebrain.

Sati

Groupbie

Sati

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Over the weekend I saw lots of movies........... I am assuming that movie review i can give some english and hindi too..............

Anyhu

Movie-1 Jayem kondenStern Smile New bottle Old wine

I dont know for some reason this movie did not gel with me well...... I dont know was it the guy ( hero whoever he was) or all that lecture at the end he gave the rowdy.......I was like Yawn............... All this story was about how he got with his step sister.........How many times have we seen this kind of senti stuff........ I was wondering if it was any different.......... but nothing............... Same thing........

Movie 2 Ram taydiya seethai Too many stories.....Too much confusion........

Yamma endha movie yenna slow.......... yevalo sub plots........ god this guys is worse than me when it comes to writing stories........LOL........... Honestly I am not a great fan of cheran ........ i have difficulty with his language.........and its gramathu concept as i am from city.......cannot identify...... saw it as one of my friend ( meli) recommended it......how i will have her life for wasting my time...............

Movie 3: Poi Solla porom Different

This movie was good........ all the characters were realistic....... I havnt seen khosla ka ghosla.......so maybe thats why I liked this movie......... Very different........ Very clever........Likable close to real life characters are the reason to watch the movie...............

Next round for Englipish movies.........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top