Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Common manjot there must be something that annoyed you i am sure there is no1 on this world that neva has angry momentsEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angry Moments (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

the only time when i was mad is when i got a c for my overall grade in math Angry 

i never get anything lower than a  b  except that one time

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Megha_Desai

Common manjot there must be something that annoyed you i am sure there is no1 on this world that neva has angry momentsEmbarrassed

i sometimes get mad when humm gets angry at little thingSmile

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manjot

i sometimes get mad when humm gets angry at little thingSmile 

[/QUOTE]

GUDIEClap, there we have one as i said before theres no1 on this world that neva gets angry at something everyone has something

Edited by Megha_Desai - 16 January 2005 at 2:50pm

Princess

IF-Veteran Member

Princess

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i get really mad when i have fights with my brother and sister. I say things i don't mean and feel sorry afterward. But they r sooooooooooo mean to i feel like slaping them until their face turns red. Angry

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

I get angry soooo much at my friend at least five times everyday

I'm so horribly short tempered its not even funny

My friend is the most immature, most narrow-minded, most idiotic, most pathetic excuse for a human being that it makes me wonder why I'm still friends with her

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

LOL 

My friend is the most immature, most narrow-minded, most idiotic, most pathetic excuse for a human being that it makes me wonder why I'm still friends with her

LOL

Your friends with this person because you love her sooo much and you care about her and i am sure if you break up with her you will miss her alot and also if she goes perfect lyk you want then you will soon start to miss all her sillyness that she use to do so chill but i really think your nice as a person atleast your lucky enough to have a gud friend unlike me i dont have a very very close friend i did call one my best freind but she turned to be the same as others!

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megha_Desai

Your friends with this person because you love her sooo much and you care about her and i am sure if you break up with her you will miss her alot and also if she goes perfect lyk you want then you will soon start to miss all her sillyness that she use to do

Lol if you put it that way...I guess you are rightSmile

No matter how much we fight...I still love that crazy stupid girlLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top