Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

Common manjot there must be something that annoyed you i am sure there is no1 on this world that neva has angry moments๐Ÿ˜ณ

i sometimes get mad when humm gets angry at little thing๐Ÿ˜Š

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manjot

i sometimes get mad when humm gets angry at little thing๐Ÿ˜Š 

[/QUOTE]

GUDIE๐Ÿ‘, there we have one as i said before theres no1 on this world that neva gets angry at something everyone has something

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
i get really mad when i have fights with my brother and sister. I say things i don't mean and feel sorry afterward. But they r sooooooooooo mean to i feel like slaping them until their face turns red. ๐Ÿ˜ก
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I get angry soooo much at my friend at least five times everyday

I'm so horribly short tempered its not even funny

My friend is the most immature, most narrow-minded, most idiotic, most pathetic excuse for a human being that it makes me wonder why I'm still friends with her

*Meg_d* thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† 

My friend is the most immature, most narrow-minded, most idiotic, most pathetic excuse for a human being that it makes me wonder why I'm still friends with her

๐Ÿ˜†

Your friends with this person because you love her sooo much and you care about her and i am sure if you break up with her you will miss her alot and also if she goes perfect lyk you want then you will soon start to miss all her sillyness that she use to do so chill but i really think your nice as a person atleast your lucky enough to have a gud friend unlike me i dont have a very very close friend i did call one my best freind but she turned to be the same as others!

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

Your friends with this person because you love her sooo much and you care about her and i am sure if you break up with her you will miss her alot and also if she goes perfect lyk you want then you will soon start to miss all her sillyness that she use to do

Lol if you put it that way...I guess you are right๐Ÿ˜Š

No matter how much we fight...I still love that crazy stupid girl๐Ÿ˜†

sweetgurl thumbnail

i was relli mad wen i worked on a science report fo 4 hours n then it got deleted bcuz the computer got messed. i had to do it all over again!!!

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
hmmmm....when I think back, these are always the moments when I feel my loved ones are threatened by something or someone.....๐Ÿ˜ก
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was the most angry when i had a big fight with my best friend , rashi a few days ago. ๐Ÿ˜• we both were furious with each other , but the next day we patched up becoz we cannot live without talking to each other ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but this was the longest fight we ever had . our fights usually don't last more than one hour ๐Ÿ˜†
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Tha.. most angry moment wuz wen i wuz in grade 3!!! STILL THA FIGHTZ GOIN ON๐Ÿ˜’