*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HI everyone since this is my first tym of visiting this side of the forum i thought i might ask one qeus

REMEMBER ANY MOMENTs IN WHICH YOU WERE ANGRY THE MOST?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeta thumbnail
I waz most angry wen my sis😡 tore my new,beautiful lehenga.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes!! ... a small fight with KK_lassi(moderator), actually it was my fault but i argumented!
hehe .. it was a small funny fight, but we had it two times.. the second time i took it seriouly and i nevr spoke to her till today!
But just recently we pached-up!
Friends kk???????😃😃😃

Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
nandiinii thumbnail

megha u should have told urs also!!

well i was angry on a friend from the past 3 days..well now we r friends..actually it was a small misunderstanding between us that who is wrong and who is right.although we have still not decided that who was wrong,we r friends now!!😊

take care,

nandiinii

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when i found my bf cheating on me......that too with the girl i hated the most n he knew it.....
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i was never really angry at anyone im a nice gul😊
bas02 thumbnail
I'm sure there have been times when i have been really angry at ppl, but i can't seem to remember😕
*Meg_d* thumbnail

I am trying to think of one myself as soon as something comes to my head i will write it, as i have alot of angry moments oh yes there:

I had been working on an assignment for two whole nites and days, when i got to my college and tried giving the teacher the assignment he said how he cant accept it because theres is that and this missing and he hadnt even taken a good look, i had been trying to explain to him for two hours but he wouldnt bother even looking at me while i was talking at last i lost it i got so angry that i screamed in his face and thunderd out of the classroom saying:

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU CAUSE I AM FED UP OF YOU, HOWHOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO DO THINGS AND LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOU DONT LISTEN TO THEM... I AM GOING TO THE HEAD OF YEAR TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU, SO DO WHATEVER YOU CAN YOU STUPID PATHETIC GOOD FOR NOTHING TEACHER" its amazing i remeba every word i said clearly i was so mad i would kill him if some1 gave me a knife in my hand😡

i was so angry that  i cried and went to my head of year immediatly and my parents also called and the matter was eventually solved but he still hasnt marked it so lets see what happens, i have soo many moments to discuss it would fill up the whole post but for now this is one is quite good and it has jus happened recently before x-mas

***Moderator's Note: Edited for profanity***

Edited by MysticaMagic - 19 years ago
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Common manjot there must be something that annoyed you i am sure there is no1 on this world that neva has angry moments😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the only time when i was mad is when i got a c for my overall grade in math 😡 

i never get anything lower than a  b  except that one time