wini

IF-Veteran Member

wini

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Hey Everybody

i have something really shocking and sad to tell you all...:(
Fariha
one of our best member and moderator of this forum is leaving us :(
she has been organizing, helping and entertaining us from almost last four years. And now due to some personal reasons she has to leave us Cry
We all do understand that and we all wish you all the best in your life Fariha
We all love u and will always remember you no matter wat

Guyz she just left without telling us bcoz she didnt want to get attention or anything....But how can she forget that she actually deserves attention. Someone like her deserves a special goodbye and thats wat m here for.
She is the one who started all the interesting discussion topics for us....it was her mind behind all the fun games we took part in PSF.....all the vdoz of Pakistani serials u guyz have been enjoying were organised in an excellent manner by her....she handled all different kinds of contests we had so far. I salute ur dedications and hardwork for this forum Fari.
Oh God m speechless right now....duno wat else to say....But we all gona miss u soooooo much

I personally like to say goodbye to u bcoz ur my best buddy on this forum. You r the only one here i was soo close to. We share soo many jokes together n m gona miss alll that. Who m i gona tease now all the time???...lol.......i still remember how i used to go to shairi thread and find ur shairs and then reply to them in my own shairi style..lmaoooo.....i duno wat m gona do without u..Cry....I am really gona miss u on IF n especially on PSF......Keep visitin us
LOVE YOU.....Muahhh.....here is a flower from me..which will always reminds u of me..lol

So everyone......it does not matter if u know her or not (well m preety sure everyone knows her..lol) just say a special goodbye to someone who devoted a part of her life working for this forum where we r enjoying all kind of stuff. Just write atleast two words so she wont leave empty handed after giving sooo much to this forum and us.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Goodbye to someone special ;'(" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_pakigirl

Groupbie

sweet_pakigirl

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged

nida_1990

Goldie

nida_1990

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Edited by nida_1990 - 21 September 2008 at 10:16am

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
WHAT...fariha left....why....

will miss u!

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
aww yeh is she not going to be on here AT ALL??? aww this isnt good!! =[

irtaza

IF-Dazzler

irtaza

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged
fariha abh hamaray fazool topics ko tala kon lagaye gaaTongue

will miss u buddy and wish u all the best in ur lifeThumbs Up

ajnabi_143

ajnabi_143

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
U made me sad by telling this news...I don't know her personaslly but I really like her work in IF. I will definately miss her....I hope she visit this forum in her spare time

pknaz

pknaz

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
 bye friha .....wish u all the best at every moment in ur life

JUST ONE TIME COME HERE AND SEE HOW EVERY1 MISSING U

Post Reply New Post

Go to top